Hacking Hykem's 5.5 iosu Exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.

solitaire4eva

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm implying that ,yes, it will not come out until the following year ! LOL !

Edit: ninja'd
NX will be out by then! I have faith in n
I'm implying that ,yes, it will not come out until the following year ! LOL !

Edit: ninja'd

NX will be out by then! He will release it before then (he just fine tuning it right now).

nonamejohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure he'll release it at some point in the near future, still don't understand why everyone is dying for this honestly. I'd imagine people have other things to keep them occupied.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

A Generic User

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After all the shitposting that's plagued this forum for essentially the past month, I really don't want to come off as another mindless nimrod waiting for the exploit like everyone else, but I was curious about a few things. Assuming this does allow for emuNAND:

- Will we need to set up tubehax on it? I imagine not as there should be no harm in updating (that is the whole point of emuNAND in the first place right?), but then....
- Will we need to keep emuNAND itself away from 5.5.0? IDK if the exploits will still work in fully updated emuNAND (assuming it will - the IOSU has already been compromised so), but I can't shake the feeling that you would still have to load the payloads for pyGecko and cafiine and whatever before actuslly using them in emuNAND.
- Now this last one isn't inherently related to emuNAND but how probable is free DLC on the Wii U akin to the 3DS? (no not what Hykem accomplished a few months back, which IIRC was editing the active character ID in RAM, I'm talking about actually installing the DLC file) My brother has so much faith in you guys that you will accomplish this at some point because it happened with the 3DS. I wonder if emuNAND will be expedient to such a prospect, if it indeed will be just like the 3DS then its signature check would be bypassed, then titles don't need a ticket specific to a console (which I think is the reason it hasn't happened yet).

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
After all the shitposting that's plagued this forum for essentially the past month, I really don't want to come off as another mindless nimrod waiting for the exploit like everyone else, but I was curious about a few things. Assuming this does allow for emuNAND:

- Will we need to set up tubehax on it? I imagine not as there should be no harm in updating (that is the whole point of emuNAND in the first place right?), but then....
- Will we need to keep emuNAND itself away from 5.5.0? IDK if the exploits will still work in fully updated emuNAND (assuming it will - the IOSU has already been compromised so), but I can't shake the feeling that you would still have to load the payloads for pyGecko and cafiine and whatever before actuslly using them in emuNAND.
- Now this last one isn't inherently related to emuNAND but how probable is free DLC on the Wii U akin to the 3DS? (no not what Hykem accomplished a few months back, which IIRC was editing the active character ID in RAM, I'm talking about actually installing the DLC file) My brother has so much faith in you guys that you will accomplish this at some point because it happened with the 3DS. I wonder if emuNAND will be expedient to such a prospect, if it indeed will be just like the 3DS then its signature check would be bypassed, then titles don't need a ticket specific to a console (which I think is the reason it hasn't happened yet).

get on tubehax right now, update is tonight.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a