Status
Not open for further replies.

xman099

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will the USB loader (near future) still use Loadiine game format(decrypted files)? I had deleted all of WUDs.:wacko:

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well wouldn't something this big allow us to install eshp versions of games? that way we can launch them directly from the menu :D

Yes, I'm sure that will come along in short order. We already have a method for installing public tickets, once the crypto/sig checks are removed there is nothing stopping using the same method to install any package.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Pook and Pie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want cheats, grinding in Hyrule Warriors is such a pain

Hahaha, cheats in Hyrule Warriors is what I wanted too. My hard drive died and wiped my save files, so my wife and I lost 330+ hours of HW progress (I used the rupee glitch more times than I could count to get every single character to level 255). The only thing we didn't finish up to that point was the Twilight Map, lol. Not looking forward to doing all of that grinding again, so I'm hoping at least the cheats work on 5.5 soon, haha.

Reactions: MichMaster

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two days remaining :shy:
Chances are, hykem will need more time to work on it and it'll be pushed to be a New Years gift instead. If not, maybe a month more. But take this as just speculation.

I'm fine waiting now that I can self host Loadiine completely offline with my wifi SD card.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Chances are, hykem will need more time to work on it and it'll be pushed to be a New Years gift instead. If not, maybe a month more. But take this as just speculation.

I'm fine waiting now that I can use self host Loadiine completely offline with my wifi SD card.
Chinese new year gift FTW!

Chuardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay

I'm fine waiting now that I can self host Loadiine completely offline with my wifi SD card.
I think the same, but who knows really?
Maybe he has been working on this since 7 months ago and is pretty much finished and ready to release or maybe he just needs more time.
Anyway, it's close and that is very exciting, I'm sure that it wont take him more 2 months if he has a lot of troubles or something, it's still very close :)

Ethan2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I am just counting days, but I am sure we will get it before new year.

Last edited by Ethan2,

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, first time looking into the WiiU section of the forum in over a few months. I see there's an IOSU exploit? Basically, from what I see, allows us to install games/emunand/emulators and everything else, right? Please explain for I have been out of the Wii U scene since forever because of my 5.5 Wii U :P

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Okay, first time looking into the WiiU section of the forum in over a few months. I see there's an IOSU exploit? Basically, from what I see, allows us to install games/emunand/emulators and everything else, right? Please explain for I have been out of the Wii U scene since forever because of my 5.5 Wii U :P
There's no public IOSU exploit yet. Hyken promised to hopefully release it this Christmas along with someting usable and this guy decided it was a great idea to create a useless thread talking about it.

Psi-hate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no public IOSU exploit yet. Hyken promised to hopefully release it this Christmas along with someting usable and this guy decided it was a great idea to create a useless thread talking about it.
That's what I had gathered.. Well I suppose I should prepare then for when the time comes for it's public release.. Is there anything I need to prevent updating? I heard the Tubehax DNS works for preventing an auto update so I may use that.

D

Deleted-355425

That's what I had gathered.. Well I suppose I should prepare then for when the time comes for it's public release.. Is there anything I need to prevent updating? I heard the Tubehax DNS works for preventing an auto update so I may use that.

Not that anyone seems to believe me but after exiting from a game my dns switched to auto-detect and the console started the download for the update. Which I managed to cancel.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
yeah, apparenly Tubehax DNS should be enough to block the domain names but I'm not sure the Wii U won't ever try to access IP addresses directly (or switch back to automatic DNS on its own, like @mech said above)...
I'll probably just stay offline until there's an emunand solution.

Last edited by piratesephiroth,
Reactions: Psi-hate

Psi-hate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, apparenly Tubehax DNS should be enough to block the domain names but I'm not sure the Wii U won't ever try to access IP addresses directly (or switchback to automatica DNS, like @mech said above)...
I'll probably just stay offline until there's an emunand solution.
Alright! I'll go ahead and disconnect it from the Internet. Thanks for the help. It's rumored to be released in roughly between a few days to about a week, no? I have no idea what goes on in the Wii U section tbh so I feel pretty stupid rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?