Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylecito

eats warnings for breakfast
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
make me mod and i'll search for anyone that posts more than once a week "RELESE DATE WEHN?" and i'll instantly ban the shit out of them.
GBAtemp saved

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Hykem should just say it's going to be released in 2017.
This way, he's almost guaranteed to exceed expectations and let nobody down.

And people could then relax and focus on other things in the meantime, like shitposting in the 3ds section. :P

Tappor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And people could then relax and focus on other things in the meantime, like shitposting in the 3ds section. :P

>shitposting in the 3DS section when I can just shitpost here

get real

btw would anyone use the exploit for anything other than piracy

Last edited by Tappor,

BoxNinPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok guys, let's be honest, nobody here owns or head of anyone, and no one pays to any hacker or developer to release or deliver an exploit where we can benefit, because that is what will happen, a profit share for everyone. I have two very important points:

1ST: For all users GBAtemp who criticize and demand and in that I include myself: Nobody has the right to demand, because no one owns anything, we are a community we share and must make constructive criticism, or what the hell you think if for example I´m a hacker and was working on something to share, I'll feel the urge to do after watching the behavior of those people who think share, because the truth is that I would not, I'm pretty sure if it were not for the immature lot here and be attacking both and being insulting Hykem calling him a liar clown and few other things he had been told, surely Hykem already had released what he has and leave him obfuscation for a sequel but no, it had to happen what always happens, as it has complained by Hykem saying the drama, chaos, the impatience, and yes, it is true, that is what prevails here, and who know what better if we continue with that lifestyle so arrogant demanding another to do what we can do, well maybe all you get in the end everything will be delayed due to delays until one day after all say, I will reléase no shit, not I'm going to release anything, think well, or change attitudes or probably not will get anything.

The 2nd: The error of Hykem: his biggest mistake for which he has received all these criticisms was that he mentioned dates, referring to Christmas, the first week of January, before February, that his holidays have been extended until the end of February, in order, are dates, although not specific, but users can interpret them, so I think next time will better not to mention any date, or to specify that could take 2 to 3 months and add 1 extra month to your ads for you to heal health if someone claim something on the exposed date.

In conclusion and in my personal opinion, forget about the Hack Exploit, if they released it !Amen!, but if they do not !Amen! too, is easier not to think about it and let the person or persons who may be doing something for all of us to leave them alone and finished well, end of the history.

xiddus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok guys, let's be honest, nobody here owns or head of anyone, and no one pays to any hacker or developer to release or deliver an exploit where we can benefit, because that is what will happen, a profit share for everyone. I have two very important points:

1ST: For all users GBAtemp who criticize and demand and in that I include myself: Nobody has the right to demand, because no one owns anything, we are a community we share and must make constructive criticism, or what the hell you think if for example I´m a hacker and was working on something to share, I'll feel the urge to do after watching the behavior of those people who think share, because the truth is that I would not, I'm pretty sure if it were not for the immature lot here and be attacking both and being insulting Hykem calling him a liar clown and few other things he had been told, surely Hykem already had released what he has and leave him obfuscation for a sequel but no, it had to happen what always happens, as it has complained by Hykem saying the drama, chaos, the impatience, and yes, it is true, that is what prevails here, and who know what better if we continue with that lifestyle so arrogant demanding another to do what we can do, well maybe all you get in the end everything will be delayed due to delays until one day after all say, I will reléase no shit, not I'm going to release anything, think well, or change attitudes or probably not will get anything.

The 2nd: The error of Hykem: his biggest mistake for which he has received all these criticisms was that he mentioned dates, referring to Christmas, the first week of January, before February, that his holidays have been extended until the end of February, in order, are dates, although not specific, but users can interpret them, so I think next time will better not to mention any date, or to specify that could take 2 to 3 months and add 1 extra month to your ads for you to heal health if someone claim something on the exposed date.

In conclusion and in my personal opinion, forget about the Hack Exploit, if they released it !Amen!, but if they do not !Amen! too, is easier not to think about it and let the person or persons who may be doing something for all of us to leave them alone and finished well, end of the history.

Ok....what the $&@! was that? I don't think there is enough adderall in the world to decipher that post lol

John2568

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All of us on here should donate I would like $5 for all the hard work they for the people. They have other lives too and willing to use their free time programming for us.
Maybe if we show appreciation for them they would be more happier to do things for us.

Last edited by John2568,
Reactions: Unk1ng69

wiewiec

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I Think exploit is real, but IDK why he is delaying it from date to date, maybe we should ask him for real final date. Also good to know what is done or waiting to be done. Good question is also about fact if developers have beta version of exploit in order to make ports for example loadiine. He mentioned that on January he have time to help with exploit - to whom? Developers? Or time for writing documentation?

Unk1ng69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All of us on here should donate I would like $5 for all the hard work they for the people. They have other lives too and willing to use their free time programming for us.
Maybe if we show appreciation for them they would be more happier to do things for us.
I'd love nothing more then to donate also. I'm sure alot of people would. I'm guessing money is not an issue I wish instead of dates a simple progress report good and bad would be 100 times better then to crush any false hope .

Reactions: Rizzorules

Oh No

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: just a few days from new DLC's and games... and there's no info... just "Before March" :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Just update if something you really want comes out or you can't live without online features. If pirating the extremely small handful of worthwhile games releasing this year is that important to you, set up tubehax on 5.5.1 and pray it doesn't fail you. This shit really isn't worth taking so many precautions for now that he's backpedaling and I say that as someone who disabled wifi over 5 weeks ago.

MAXLEMPIRA

Legends are Made from True Stories...
Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Just update if something you really want comes out or you can't live without online features. If pirating the extremely small handful of worthwhile games releasing this year is that important to you, set up tubehax on 5.5.1 and pray it doesn't fail you. This shit really isn't worth taking so many precautions for now that he's backpedaling and I say that as someone who disabled wifi over 5 weeks ago.
I was reading about 5.5.1... I've blocked my WiiU's MAC, so, no connection. I only want for EmuNAND or FW Spoof, with that we should be able to Update and no problem with waiting, I actually buy the games that I want, no piracy, but I like to mod some of them, etc. after 5.5.0, who knows when will be a new exploit :S. Scary to update to 5.5.1, and after all it just don't work :cry: can't find an answer to say if it's ok to update, it's 50/50 for those who say that it's ok and stay on 5.5.0...

Oh No

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually buy the games that I want, no piracy, but I like to mod some of them.
I'd never understand how replacing music or texture files in MK8 or Sm4sh is worth this stress, but to each their own. 5.5.1 has at least one entrypoint, that much has been confirmed multiple times over. SonyUSA is just covering their ass when they say "update at your own risk", Hykem himself has confirmed 5.5.1 is safe for what he plans to release.

MAXLEMPIRA

Legends are Made from True Stories...
Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
I'd never understand how replacing music or texture files in MK8 or Sm4sh is worth this stress, but to each their own. 5.5.1 has at least one entrypoint, that much has been confirmed multiple times over. SonyUSA is just covering their ass when they say "update at your own risk", Hykem himself has confirmed 5.5.1 is safe for what he plans to release.
That's why I don't know if update or not... last time I updated from 5.3.0 because of released games... but this time just DLC and one games os being released... so, I only hope for it to get released on those days... :C

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 5.51 myself and I buy my games as well. I could care less about Wii U game piracy as I do not plan on using an exploit for isos personally. I just want hardware access to the Wii U mode for development purposes. Tapping into the hardware will lead to some amazing homebrew. That said, disabling wifi or using tubehax is probably the best thing you can do right now to ensure the big N doesn't sneek an update in on you that will ruin what is to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1