Status
Not open for further replies.

cjizzle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What a shame of a thread. 235 pages of nonsense and bickering. No wonder people keep asking the same questions, who wants to read 235 pages of drama... Maybe 20 posts in this thread have any real meaning, the rest is garbage. Yea I've been following this thread since its creation, haven't got caught up in all the bs, but Damn this is sad... So my post count is low..better to have a low post count than 500 posts of nonsense

Exavold

eeh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What a shame of a thread. 235 pages of nonsense and bickering. No wonder people keep asking the same questions, who wants to read 235 pages of drama... Maybe 20 posts in this thread have any real meaning, the rest is garbage. Yea I've been following this thread since its creation, haven't got caught up in all the bs, but Damn this is sad... So my post count is low..better to have a low post count than 500 posts of nonsense
How's the circlejerk ?

ManuelKoegler

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
gotta love how half this thread is divided in posts that are pointless BS, and the other half of the posts being about how all posts are pointless BS, as if they're adding anything noteworthy by complaining, implying like their addition is anything other than f*ck all.

Reactions: fwrudiger

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
gotta love how half this thread is divided in posts that are pointless BS, and the other half of the posts being about how all posts are pointless BS, as if they're adding anything noteworthy by complaining, implying like their addition is anything other than f*ck all.
We got it locked around the 10th page or so, but then SonyUSA convinced some moderator that we needed more useless threads and it got unlocked...

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

235 pages (currently) of people bickering and talking nonsense AND making posts like this complaining about people bickering and nonsense posts. I guess you could add this post to the post about nonsense posts as I didn't have to post this nonsense ;). However, despite the bickering and nonsense, its something to read...something to pass time. I know the exploit isn't out, and I check the first post to see if its released.....I just find some of these posts entertaining....

Oh, and the person that says emulation and piracy is not the same thing. Well, it depends. Do you have permission from the creator of the content in which you are emulating to do so? It's COPIES of copyright content in which you do not have the rights to. However, piracy also goes further than most people realize. Most people have committed acts of piracy that they may not consider to be piracy, but it really is. Back in the day when cassette tapes were popular and people dubbed cassettes that their friends bought....that is making an unauthorized copy of copyrighted content in which you do not have permission from the artist or recording company to make. If you recorded a movie off TV without permission from the content creator, that is also a form of piracy. (It's making a copy of copyrighted content in which you didn't get permission for). Just a little bit of nonsense tidbit to add to this nonsense and bickering thread in which I am sure will cause some more nonsense and bickering with people trying to argue that its not the same thing. (btw, even if you do own the games you have ROMs for, its still not legal to do it w/o permission. Ever notice it says "do not make unauthorized copies" on the discs??)

Happy Bickering! ;)

Merzeal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The idea of falling into a wood chipper has always made me giggle. It's not something I would want to see, and I recognize how horrible it would feel, but just the hypothetical concept makes me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    hunter x hunter
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    he has not allowed anyone to continue it for him for example
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, theres a dragon ball af mod for budokai 3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might download rayman revolution for my ps3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right ram
    for it tho. Edit- no it uses floppy Ram, just like @AncientBoi
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aeiou
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And sometimes Z
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
    NinStar @ NinStar: people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious