Hacking Hykem's 5.5 iosu Exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
snes games are worth pirating though. :P I honestly think, once the ISOU exploit is out, I'll spend more time playing injected VC games than actual retail games (including the 10+ ones I legally own).

Good thing his exploit also works on 5.5.1. So updating from 5.5.0 to 5.5.1 doesn't do any harm.

JAWS_XS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey Nintendo, just in case you're watching this. I am looking down at 1 ds, 1 dsi, 1 3ds (i bought for $250 thanks a lot), 1 3dsxl, 2 N3ds, 1 Wii. I bought every single one of those after exploits were found.

I have hundreds of Nintendo games bought. I don't support digital games. If I try a game and like it ....I buy it.

so don't go thinking the Nintendo company is over if this gets released. You guys sell Hardware and Software.

DarkJediRey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no reason to fake somebody else, once I already said I'm not on the scene and won't be back.
I don't even know why would someone impersonate another.
Not 100% if this is the real Dark_AleX, but I remember someone by that moniker wayyy back in the Exploitstation days. good times

Reactions: celolzitos

MichMaster

#Pray4Hykem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey Nintendo, just in case you're watching this. I am looking down at 1 ds, 1 dsi, 1 3ds (i bought for $250 thanks a lot), 1 3dsxl, 2 N3ds, 1 Wii. I bought every single one of those after exploits were found.

I have hundreds of Nintendo games bought. I don't support digital games. If I try a game and like it ....I buy it.

so don't go thinking the Nintendo company is over if this gets released. You guys sell Hardware and Software.

Checking GBATemp for any interesting updates on this thread...

yeap... same stupid crap as usual

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have no reason to fake somebody else, once I already said I'm not on the scene and won't be back.
I don't even know why would someone impersonate another.
Ok seriously, a Mod should do something. 1st of all, http://www.dark-alex.org/ is actually ran by Mr_TutoAlek and is a hoax in itself. That was confirmed by @mathieulh a while ago. Dark_Alex is gone for a good reason and would never come back like that on GBATemp. You created your acount on the 11 and when you where fake Neimod you talked about your next fake acount .. now please gtfo

Reactions: paulloeduardo

DarkJediRey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if, since the vwii keys are now out, if it's possible to get the gamepad working as a classic/pro controller? (A Wii one, not Wii U)
I bet it's possible if you can inject the Wii game into a purchased Wii VC title. Really want this for Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii)

Reactions: Bkool999

Dark_AleX

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.dark-alex.org
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Ok seriously, a Mod should do something. 1st of all, http://www.dark-alex.org/ is actually ran by Mr_TutoAlek and is a hoax in itself. That was confirmed by @mathieulh a while ago. Dark_Alex is gone for a good reason and would never come back like that on GBATemp. You created your acount on the 11 and when you where fake Neimod you talked about your next fake acount .. now please gtfo

The former forum was hosted by Alek those days. Mathieulh said I didn't control the forum and this is true and it's not a hoax. Alek was not banned as people said back then and he's still my friend. He just left M33 and I don't know why all the fuss about. I created my account this month to see how the scene is faring and that's all. I don't even know who the real neimod is

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

geohot

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok now I have to summon the ultimate mod @Costello sorry to bother you my friend but this thread got derailed by too many fake Scene member's account :S
You really want to discount the possibility that geohot came from wherever to post about other people impersonating other people?

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He said notin 'bout it ._.
Dude... :(
I mentioned that my "vacations" are extended to the end of February, but that doesn't mean the exploit will only be released by then. I'm guessing it will be done quite before that.
This being an excerpt from his most recent post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5...