HUGE STORM RIGHT NOW!

Beware

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is ripped right from weatherchannel.com about the storm that just hit:

THIS IS A DANGEROUS STORM. IF YOU ARE IN ITS PATH...PREPARE IMMEDIATELY FOR DAMAGING WINDS...AND DEADLY CLOUD TO GROUND LIGHTNING. GO INDOORS NOW... PREFERABLY INSIDE A STRONG BUILDING AND AWAY FROM WINDOWS.

THIS STORM HAS A HISTORY OF PRODUCING DAMAGING WINDS. GO INDOORS NOW... PREFERABLY INSIDE A STRONG BUILDIN AND AWAY FROM WINDOWS.​

That's not good. I'm at my friend's house and I'm afraid to leave because my mother would have to come and pick me up. It's pretty intense.

EDIT: Yes, WeatherChannel.com has that all in CAPS LOCK.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
My guess is you live in the East Coast.
Funny thing is... I sent that, I was actually trying to conjure another spell using the rain dance.

Seriously. A huge branch from a Tree almost hits my parked car last week on one of those, terrible. Be extra careful as if this one is like last week, it definetely looks like a Tornado.

Beware

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I live in Massachusetts. We haven't seen a tornado in a LLLOOOOONNGGG time. I'm pretty worried.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Central US has been ravaged by a huge storm for the past week.

Climate change is fucking our shit up.

asuri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Somethings going wrong with the world I'm getting rain and wind in Canada..in summer. Hasn't happened like this for 5 years since I've been here.

well its not summer yet but it should be blazing hot by now

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Holy shit, at least you get forewarned about tornadoes. With earthquakes here in Cali, there's no telling when the next one will strike.

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Leamonde.Halcyon said:
You must be getting the storm system that passed over us earlier today I'm in upstate NY and we had Tornado watch and a Tornado touch down nearby this morning.

Yep...I too live in the upstate...had some crazy winds. Lots of rain and lightning at some point but didn't see the "golf ball sized" hail we were supposed to get. Did hear a small tornado touched down in quasi-nearby saranac lake region.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
underpressure116 said:
This is ripped right from weatherchannel.com about the storm that just hit:

THIS IS A DANGEROUS STORM. IF YOU ARE IN ITS PATH...PREPARE IMMEDIATELY FOR DAMAGING WINDS...AND DEADLY CLOUD TO GROUND LIGHTNING. GO INDOORS NOW... PREFERABLY INSIDE A STRONG BUILDING AND AWAY FROM WINDOWS.

THIS STORM HAS A HISTORY OF PRODUCING DAMAGING WINDS. GO INDOORS NOW... PREFERABLY INSIDE A STRONG BUILDIN AND AWAY FROM WINDOWS.​

That's not good. I'm at my friend's house and I'm afraid to leave because my mother would have to come and pick me up. It's pretty intense.

EDIT: Yes, WeatherChannel.com has that all in CAPS LOCK.

You know when a professional site like that uses all caps that's some serious shit that's going to happen. I personally wouldn't leave your friends house, you're much safer there then outside
ph34r.gif

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PBC said:
Yep...I too live in the upstate...had some crazy winds. Lots of rain and lightning at some point but didn't see the "golf ball sized" hail we were supposed to get. Did hear a small tornado touched down in quasi-nearby saranac lake region.
Pshh we saw no hail up here on Sodus Bay.
Amazing thunderstorm though, fantastic, shook the house on it's foundation, and fork lighting dancing across the bay.
It was awesome
tongue.gif

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
jalaneme said:
i'm glad i live in the UK we don't get hurricanes here.
I shall create a hurricane machine just for that purpose..Mwuahaahaha

But yea, I had a really bad storm here last night and my power ended up going out x.x

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1