Hacking http://www.r4ids.com/ R4 Gold Plus 3DS problem

Cinders

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
well im selling my 3ds and i made the mistake of updating the 3DS now when i put in the card i get a black screen saying an error has occurred please hold power down so can i put the card into a normal ds lite and update it for the 3ds or what?

Mthodmn101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well im selling my 3ds and i made the mistake of updating the 3DS now when i put in the card i get a black screen saying an error has occurred please hold power down so can i put the card into a normal ds lite and update it for the 3ds or what?

according to the website, there is no new update for the latest firmware

gettogaara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait I'm confused. You're selling your 3DS but you still want it to run on your 3DS?

Anyways, a lot of people like myself are having difficulties with the update. It's only works for people with a specific version of the R4i 3DS Gold. However once an update comes out for yours it should be able to work fine.

Mthodmn101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait I'm confused. You're selling your 3DS but you still want it to run on your 3DS?

Anyways, a lot of people like myself are having difficulties with the update. It's only works for people with a specific version of the card at the moment.

he has a card from r4ids.com , not r4ids.cn , and there hasnt been an update on that since august.

my guess would be he wants to sell it with a working r4i cart

gettogaara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he has a card from r4ids.com , not r4ids.cn , and there hasnt been an update on that since august.

my guess would be he wants to sell it with a working r4i cart
Yeah, my bad just noticed that.

And I've seen sales closed down in a matter of hours on ebay that involve flashcarts lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o