OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,
i have just received my Gateway from http://www.buygateway3ds.com/
i panic a little bit when i red the forum posts but everything went fine. They are in the official list and it's not fair to say it's scam. It's maybe not clear but as it's writen they ship from UK when you're in UK, for other country they ship from China.
The Gateway work fine but it's not in the user manual i've to use L botton when entering nintendo DS profil .
I've 4.4.0 3DS is it usefull to update to 4.5 ?
Thanks

Potvis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well if the site is listed as a reseller on the official Gateway 3DS site, it should be alright.

Askedforthis

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I've 4.4.0 3DS is it usefull to update to 4.5 ?

No, considering you'd normally use the EmuNAND there isn't any reason to be on 4.5 for the system.

If you absolutely want to be on 4.5, you can buy a 4.5 game or use Gateway 3DS firmware 1.0 with a 4.5 game like SMT IV to update it to 4.5. But 4.4 will do fine.

oao

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for your replies, i've discovered Gbatemp cause i've stressed out thinking i bought my gateway at the wrong reseller. I just bought a 3DS XL, my last was the DS original. I'm very paranoiac so when some situation show me that i should't i like to share.
Thanks T3Sm0 and Askedforthis i won't update to 4.5 for now and i bought luigi's mansion 2 .

oao

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just to close this, Just after buying my GATEWAY, i've researched on google the site i'm talking about, i found a lot of posts on GBATEMP saying it's scam. But it was'nt! That's all. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up