1. Eric Skittles
    OP

Eric Skittles Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2016
    United States
    Where is the hs.app? is there a path to it?
    i have a formatted 3DS with Luma3DS CFW. I'm trying to get FBI back into Health and safety so I can get my homebrew applications back.

2. Somebody Whoisbored

Somebody Whoisbored it's all okeydokey

May 12, 2016
    United States
    hypeland
    hs.app is Nintendo's copyrighted Health & Safety app, but with FBI injected into it. Because it is still copyrighted, I cannot share the file here. All I can say is good luck.

3. lone_wolf323

lone_wolf323 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 27, 2011
    Canada
    I dont believe they are wanting any files. Just the steps the guide had that told you how to inject fbi into H&S and then to restore H&S afterwards

4. Somebody Whoisbored

May 12, 2016
    United States
    hypeland
    If they have the latest Luma and boot9strap, they could follow this up to Section III.

5. zoogie

zoogie simple pimp tool

Nov 30, 2014
    United States
    With luma 8.0 h&s injection shouldn't be necessary anymore. I thought the guide reflected that.

6. lone_wolf323

lone_wolf323 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 27, 2011
    Canada
    It does. I am just not sure if they got the most recent versions to use download play or if they still got the H&S method

7. Eric Skittles
    OP

Eric Skittles Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2016
    United States
    So how do I access the "Rosalina Menu"? That's not coming up for me. keep in mind that this was an already-modded 3ds.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

nevermind, I guess i do have it, lol.

8. Somebody Whoisbored

May 12, 2016
    United States
    hypeland
    Make sure to install FBI so that you don't need to use Rosalina every time.

9. Eric Skittles
    OP

Eric Skittles Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2016
    United States
    Thanks for the help, but I sorta caught on. I've got it all figured out now :D

10. phalk

phalk Handheld Maniac

Apr 23, 2009
    Brazil
    To restore H&S without an hs.app you must do the following:
    1 - Uninstall H&S (FBI) with another installation of FBI (cia or 3dsx version). The title you should uninstall is the one with the product code CTR-N-HAC? where the ? corresponds to the region of your 3DS. It'll be one of those red titles on the titles list.
    2 - Download the following title using 3DNUS: 0004001020021300 v2051 (US version) or 0004001020022300 v3077 (EU version) and pack it as CIA. If you're using a New 3DS the version should be v1 in both cases.
    3 - Install the CIA you downloaded using FBI.

Alternatively you could just remove it with FBI (step 1) and update your 3DS skipping step 2 and 3.

This should fix your H&S app. However, it'll probably still appear as FBI in your Activity Log. To fix this you should clear the shared app icon cache.

Last edited by phalk, Jun 6, 2017
  11. Eric Skittles
    OP

Eric Skittles Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2016
    United States
    No worries, I figured it out with the Rosalina menu. Much easier that way. Thank you tho. I really do appreciate your help. :yay: