Hacking [HOWTO] Use OOT Exploit on SKY3DS/Non Working Carts

neo_hito

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
exsphere.net
XP
Country
can't get JPN save file to load at all, missed the boat here, where is this sky3ds savefile loading trick I've been hearing?

-edit- ok spoke too soon, sonic posted new save seconds before I posted. will try the new JP save

joseph0042

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonic. I can't get the US version to work. It usually hangs on white screen on the bottom screen. Any advice? Any information you need to troubleshoot? Thanks for your help.

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Woo, thanks man!
jRBVq7X.jpg

Your 3DS is US, isn't it? My failure.. apparently EU one. I haven't got it work yet :(

Helper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zeroized an entire 4GB mSD, formatted it with DW, added two BAHAMUT OoT copies, imported (once for each copy) the JPN save file in the OP; the games loads, the save is there, the Gateway menu launches, and it boots to emuNAND. Perfection.

Great job.

Reactions: sonic2756

crmnl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonic. I can't get the US version to work. It usually hangs on white screen on the bottom screen. Any advice? Any information you need to troubleshoot? Thanks for your help.

You do have the launcher.dat on the root of the your 3ds's main sd card right....

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dunno about this 30 second thing. It may have come from me on a different forum, and I arbitrarily said 30 seconds just to be sure. However long it takes link to move his arms for the first time (the little poses he starts making when you stand still) is when you should be able to press A without it freezing. <10 seconds, I think.

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Woo, thanks man!
jRBVq7X.jpg

What's your copy of Zelda OoT? Is it in the scene or your own dump?

sonic2756 Could you please fix my savedata to load? I think mine is CTR-P-AQEP - Rev1 (How can I check it?)

It has SHA-1 checksum C1047388D60FD216339ECF288B084788550A9EE4 (the second CTR-P-AQEP in the template)

Edit: Save is attached in this post.

Attachments

• AQEP.rar
    646 bytes · Views: 100

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFe0CCeTDd8