How'd You Pick Your UserName?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Davess
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,341
  • Replies Replies 22

Davess

On the list :D (Thanks Haflore)
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
692
Reaction score
8
Trophies
1
Location
__________________ Posts: 9326
Website
www.daviddavid.webs.com
XP
325
Country
Canada
I've Kinda always wondered this, My Username is Davess, Email is davess198 [at] Live [dot] ca

*heres the story behind My user name*

My oldest Bro Got frustrated trying to find a email Username ( i was 8ish years old) for me, I was going to be Daviddavid, But that was took, so 10 trys later davess198 was Born
yay.gif
, Now Davess is the only Username I use on the internet. (sometimes i accidentally use my real name, Because davess = david)

Plus, I've noticed people in school saying my email as daveeeeeeesssssssss

I say it one letter at a time (D-A-V-E-S-S)

So, Whats the Story behind your usernames?
 
Lol. In computer college, my friends/fellow students called me "the strange one". I was always the loner, but yet at the top of my class. So, I used astrangeone for an email, freshman year in high school, and it basically stuck.
 
I made mine up a long time ago for an internet game..In hindsight the game sucked..
 
When I was a kid I made this name up cause I thought it was cool. And here I am. My brother also uses this username on some sites. Damn him!
 
Already posted my reasons in the other topic, but I guess I can humour you.

I was given the nickname Blaze by my best friend/semi girlfriend Amy when I was playing Ace Combat Squadron Leader. She assumed I had picked my callsign yself when you can't actually change it, it's just the name of the character you play as. She thought it must mean I like the name so she started calling me Blaze, and it kinda stuck.

The 163 is the number of my old Air Cadet squadron. My email address is actually incorrect, using the number 117 by mistake a Amy set up the account and got my number mixed up with something from Top Gun.

Interestingly enough, Amy has a nickname. She's terrified of lightning. Absolutely bricks it during a thunderstorm. So when Final Fantasy X was released, her older brother and me took to calling her Rikku, originally intended to wind her up about her fear and slight resemblence to the character. Problem is that since it was her brother and best friend that gave her the name, she's grown rather fond of it and now pretty much just ignores anyone reffering to her by her real name. And if anyone other than me refers to her by her real name, she assumes they're trying to offend her. Strange but true.
 
I just liked saying the word KADUSH!! for some reason. Then around 2-3 years ago, I added the y at the end of Kadush! That is how I got my username. Though I don't know how I got the word kadush. I don't know at all. It just occurred to me.
 
haflore said:
I made mine up a long time ago for an internet game..In hindsight the game sucked..

RuneScape?
smileipb2.png


Mine was a name my youth pastor gave me one day and it just stuck. Bortz is my last name (pretty cool if i do say so myself) and i get alot of variations. Bortzy is popular with the girls, and my racially diverse friends prefer "Da Bortz"

And the racially diverse girls call me "Da Bortzy"
 
I made mine up for a game that doesn't suck -- (see below)

BortzANATOR said:
haflore said:
I made mine up a long time ago for an internet game..In hindsight the game sucked..

RuneScape?
smileipb2.png


Mine was a name my youth pastor gave me one day and it just stuck. Bortz is my last name (pretty cool if i do say so myself) and i get alot of variations. Bortzy is popular with the girls, and my racially diverse friends prefer "Da Bortz"

And the racially diverse girls call me "Da Bortzy"

First 5 letters of my first name Sterling, and my friend suggested tacking on the 500 at the end. I have started using the name Silva Sterl on RS, and a couple other online games.
 
BortzANATOR said:
haflore said:
I made mine up a long time ago for an internet game..In hindsight the game sucked..

RuneScape?
smileipb2.png


Mine was a name my youth pastor gave me one day and it just stuck. Bortz is my last name (pretty cool if i do say so myself) and i get alot of variations. Bortzy is popular with the girls, and my racially diverse friends prefer "Da Bortz"

And the racially diverse girls call me "Da Bortzy"
Ok how the HELL did you know that?
 
haflore said:
BortzANATOR said:
haflore said:
I made mine up a long time ago for an internet game..In hindsight the game sucked..

RuneScape?
smileipb2.png


Mine was a name my youth pastor gave me one day and it just stuck. Bortz is my last name (pretty cool if i do say so myself) and i get alot of variations. Bortzy is popular with the girls, and my racially diverse friends prefer "Da Bortz"

And the racially diverse girls call me "Da Bortzy"
Ok how the HELL do you know that?


HAHAHAHA!
rofl2.gif


Just a guess.

Internet game
long time ago,
thought it was cool at the time...
now it sucks...

Weve all played runescape and we all thought it was the shit back then.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted