Hacking how to use Youtube app on 9.7 N3DS? [have sky3ds]

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,283
  • Replies 7
D

Deleted User

OP
i know that theres no way to use cia files with sky3ds, and that I need to update sys to current version to use eshop.
I have N3DS with 9.7.0.25E and sky3ds with working ninjhax. I want the youtube app for my 3ds, and i understand that its only avaliable in eshop[cia] format.
I will not update my sys cause I wait for GW support

1. is there any way to transfer a cia file of YT to 3ds format than run it with sky3ds?
2. can some1 point me to a noobproof guide of how to do the converting(with windows)?
3. is there any security diffrences between 9.7 and 9.9? I wanted to update,but the more Ill update the more time itll take GW to develop supporting version for my version.

koim

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know much about the 3rd question, but I know for a fact that sky3ds can only run retail dumps. Trying to run whatever youtube app with it is simply not possible.
Why would you want to run the youtube app ? Tubehax is just a different entry point to ninjhax, so if you have sky3ds, use cubic ninja.

honyo29

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
just update to 9.9 and download it from eshop if you want to use yt app.
but if you want it for tubehax, you don't need it, just use your sky to emulate cubic ninja. ninjhax 2.0 and tubehax/ironhax have same capability. you won't miss anything. (but i personally doubt you'll gain anything staying on 9.7)

1&2. there's youtube app in 3ds format to download on that iso site. but sky 3ds cannot run it (if it doesn't have cartridge ver, sky cannot run it).
3. don't wait. if you want cfw or gw, trade your 3ds and get an exploitable one now. if you don't want to, just update and enjoy what you have.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
There's no way you can run cia on 9.7, also you can't firmware spoof eshop
So if you really want the youtube app, your only option is to update to 9.9.
Sky3DS is can not run cia or install or downgrade, you can use Cubic Ninja flashed to Sky3Ds SD for homebrew, so you don't really need to get the YouTube app

Yes you can wait for GW 9.7 but i doubt it will come anytime soon.
Anyway you should get the YouTube app while it still can be downloaded, I think FW 10 is around the corner and then it's to late to update to 9.9 or access the eshop to get YouTube.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F