How to use the cheat code

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by rmanal, May 19, 2009.

May 19, 2009

How to use the cheat code by rmanal at 9:46 AM (682 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. rmanal
    OP

Newcomer rmanal Member

France
    Hello,

I have the supercard DS one V3 with the last standard OS and I really does not anderstand how I can activate the cheat code individually for one game.
    I can activité the general option "cheat code" but how to choice a particular cheat for this game?
    I have read many guides in the official supercard forum but none explain that.
    Could anyone explain it or put a link to a complete guide?

Thank you
    Rmanal

2. sadak5

Member sadak5 GBAtemp Fan

Mexico
    Activate the cheat engine with the game selected, and the option will be avaliable to that game. If you have the cheat code file (scc), then when the game boots up, first the (ugly) cheat screen will appear and you'll be able to activate them.

If you don't have the cheat file (official OS doesn't have the ones for the new games), you can eother make yours (with the oficial cheat to scc converter) and place it either in the cheat folder or in the folder of your game with the same name of your game.

If your choice is the first one, then you must name the file with the number of the rom, and the updated datbasae file (a dat file in the moonshel folder).

3. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    rmanal,
    you can download the scc cheats from cheats.gbatemp.net