Hacking how to use rinCheat?

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It says open game.txt and add line but there is no txt file in my ux0:Plugins
If that is the case, then just create a new txt file called "game.txt" and place it inside the plugins folder. If you want to add other plugins to the text file (like amphetamine), type "ux0:_plugins" (without the underscore) and the name of the plugin's file on the next line.

Reactions: Blue24

KoRnBoy82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have the same problem. I'm trying to test functionnalities on a game I dumped myself (BigFest Vita).

I have 64675 money in the game. If I search the value in HEX or DEC, the tool don't find anything. I'm using rinCheat Beta 4 released 6 days ago wich is the latest release. I also tried getting more money and searching the values again without success even in 2 , 4, 8 or 16 bytes. It's strange.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have the same problem. I'm trying to test functionnalities on a game I dumped myself (BigFest Vita).

I have 64675 money in the game. If I search the value in HEX or DEC, the tool don't find anything. I'm using rinCheat Beta 4 released 6 days ago wich is the latest release. I also tried getting more money and searching the values again without success even in 2 , 4, 8 or 16 bytes. It's strange.
Having the same issue with Sword Art Online: Lost Song (EUR). rincheat is still in a really early version tho. I'm sure, given the time, it'll become a nice piece of software, maybe one day as nice as cfwcheat on PSP. :D

KoRnBoy82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Having the same issue with Sword Art Online: Lost Song (EUR). rincheat is still in a really early version tho. I'm sure, given the time, it'll become a nice piece of software, maybe one day as nice as cfwcheat on PSP. :D

Is there a forum only for rinCheat somewhere? I mean, there wasn't supposed to be one section for it on Wololo talk forum or something like this?

Rinnegatamante

Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Reactions: signz

thealgorithm

Trophies
XP
Country
Great Job here. A few questions.

Is there any way to remove rincheat from running in the background in a game (as on 3ds) as some games slow down quite a bit (try ridge racer and rincheat together)

Are there any cheat databases available as an archive (I guess its still too early, but some may have prepared a few)

KoRnBoy82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Great Job here. A few questions.

Is there any way to remove rincheat from running in the background in a game (as on 3ds) as some games slow down quite a bit (try ridge racer and rincheat together)

Are there any cheat databases available as an archive (I guess its still too early, but some may have prepared a few)

You could just overclock the GPU a little to help. Your battery will be drained faster though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1