Hacking How To Use Game Cheats?

UndefeatedMonarch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I would like to use game cheats for Pokemon Y/X & OR/AS.

How would I do that? Basically, I mostly want wild Pokemon encounter/modifier cheats. For example, if I want to find a Mewtwo in the wild, just use the modifier cheat.

Anything that would work?

Thanks! :)

EDIT: My CFW is RX3D 11.0.0-33U

Last edited by UndefeatedMonarch,

SimplyFedorable

Evangelion Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I advise you switch to luma 3ds, and for the cheats, get ntr. Use this and this to get ntr working (just unzip the file from the second link and put it in the root of your sd card). Create a folder called "plugin" (without quotation marks) and drop all the files from this into it. Install the cia from the ntr selector and boot into it. Just press a, and the app should close. Go into oras or x/y and press x and y at the same time. You should see a menu. Use the d pad to go down to the game plugin option, and select your cheats from there. Press x and y again to exit the menu

UndefeatedMonarch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I advise you switch to luma 3ds, and for the cheats, get ntr. Use this and this to get ntr working (just unzip the file from the second link and put it in the root of your sd card). Create a folder called "plugin" (without quotation marks) and drop all the files from this into it. Install the cia from the ntr selector and boot into it. Just press a, and the app should close. Go into oras or x/y and press x and y at the same time. You should see a menu. Use the d pad to go down to the game plugin option, and select your cheats from there. Press x and y again to exit the menu
Is there any particular reason for switching to Luma3DS?

SimplyFedorable

Evangelion Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
better support for emunand in the future, and rxtools has no devs working on it. Luma3ds has a massive support comunity too, and is much easier to update. Its very simple to switch, just drop the newest release into your sd card, and select luma3ds in the menuhax. You keep your emunand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?