Gaming How to use B/W clone code?

D

Deleted-236924

Pretty sure that is what should be happening.
You pick up the Pokémon in the PC box, then you press and hold L.
If you go back to the box where the Pokémon was, it normally should have been cloned.

At least, that's what happened with every single cloning code for the past generations.

D

Deleted-236924

It's actually extremely simple.

First, touch the Pokémon you want to clone.
Second, move it around, and while moving it around you press L.
Then you place the Pokémon somewhere in the box.

Then you can just go back and forth between the boxes and the Pokémon should be cloned.

I just tested it and it worked perfectly.

PyroSpark

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Odd. It doesn't work for me. I'm putting my pokemon in the box, then going to move pokemon. Then I'm picking up the pokemon and while moving, timing my L presses so it doesn't shift boxes. Then I drop it. I switch between boxes and it just won't clone. Did I do anything explicitly wrong? >_>

D

Deleted-236924

Well, when moving the Pokémon through the PC box with the stylus, pressing L shouldn't change the box.

Try, like, moving the Pokémon around in circle and holding L while continuing to move it around in circles.
Then you have to make sure you place it on a different spot.

Either that, or are you sure that your cheat is supposed to work?
Are you playing it on a flashcart?

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The code should have been made to use the start button. The start button has no use in the PC. I edited the code to use that start button and it works like a charm.

Code:
:Box Pokemon Clone (Hold Start while moving)
::Hold Start after picking up a Pokemon to make a perfectly identical copy of it. Refresh screen to see results.
A4000130 FFF70000
5200764C 1E523308
1200764C 0000C303
D2000000 00000000
94000130 FFF70000
5200764C 1E52C303
1200764C 00003308
D2000000 00000000

D

Deleted-236924

KazoWAR said:
The code should have been made to use the start button. The start button has no use in the PC. I edited the code to use that start button and it works like a charm.

Code:
:Box Pokemon Clone (Hold Start while moving)
::Hold Start after picking up a Pokemon to make a perfectly identical copy of it. Refresh screen to see results.
A4000130 FFF70000
5200764C 1E523308
1200764C 0000C303
D2000000 00000000
94000130 FFF70000
5200764C 1E52C303
1200764C 00003308
D2000000 00000000

Well I don't think it was a problem with the L button, because the description is the exact same as when it used the L button.
The OP had troubles understanding the description, which is the reason why it didn't work for him.
In fact, L button does nothing if you're in the middle of moving a Pokémon with the stylus.

But another version of the cheat that doesn't use L nor R is welcome, too, since a lot of people have their LR buttons not working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then