Hacking How to update boot9strap v1.0→v1.1

Peter_JKC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
l have updated from A9LH to B9S by using boot9starap v1.0 and now the boot9strap v1.1 have been released. However how could l update to boot9strap v1.1

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
l have updated from A9LH to B9S by using boot9starap v1.0 and now the boot9strap v1.1 have been released. However how could l update to boot9strap v1.1
It states that we should wait for a bit before updating our systems to v1.1. At this time I wouldnt worry about the update until everythings been ironed out with it

Reactions: Pyra

izeelil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have succesufully updated with already existing safe installer. Everytime it boots, it shows An error occured: unsupported launcher (argc =8), maybe it luma fails...

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I have succesufully updated with already existing safe installer. Everytime it boots, it shows An error occured: unsupported launcher (argc =8), maybe it luma fails...
You already have boot9strap 1.0 or are trying to pass from A9LH to boot9strap.

phalk

Handheld Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've already updated mine. You'll need an updated build of Luma (nighly) too or otherwise it wouldn't work.
Just update it with SafeB9SInstaller and the latest build of B9S.

OperationNT

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes, Luma3DS waits for a maximum of 2 start arguments (to detect if it is loaded from SysNAND or SD card). By reading the B9S v1.1 description, it seems that new arguments has been added (for framebuffers) so this is why Luma3DS loading fails.

izeelil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've updated from 1.0 to 1.1, and then i've occured an error, latest luma hourly build had fixed that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.