Bobissad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Hey Guys
I'm new to switch hacking, I have one that my friend gift me with Atmosphere but I want to know how can I update it (I think it's and old version of it) and I also want to know how to know how many hours I played in a game.

TR_mahmutpek

medic
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
If you want clean installation, just keep the Nintento folder then delete and replace other files/folder but I'm not %100 sure. You should need to research or compare your sd card and downloaded atmosphere/sd files pack.

Reactions: Bobissad

Bobissad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
I
Only way afaik is to check your user page :/. There isn’t any homebrew to check it yet afaik

Doesnt work for me :/
49726500_282678852359809_6716627079057637376_n.jpg

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do have a ReiNX folder but no atmosphere folder !
I also have NS-ATMOSPHERE.BIN and SETUP NS ATMOSPHERE PROGRAMMER V0.3
You have ReiNX then

I’m guessing you have the NS Atmosphere dongle, I don’t know very much about that, but I’m guessing that you can change the payload on it with that programmer thing. The best payload to change it to would probably be Hekate since it can chainload other payloads

Bobissad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
You have ReiNX then

I’m guessing you have the NS Atmosphere dongle, I don’t know very much about that, but I’m guessing that you can change the payload on it with that programmer thing. The best payload to change it to would probably be Hekate since it can chainload other payloads

Yup I have the NS Atmosophere dongle but I have no idea how to change to Hekate or what a chainload mean.

shchmue

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did a bunch of random things. Now when I turn on the switch it says atmosphere. Now in the set ups it says 6.0.0(AMS 0.8.2) I did the right thing ?
yeah you're running Atmosphere CFW now. NS-atmosphere isn't affiliated in any way with Atmosphere CFW, they just named it that to capitalize on a familiar brand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hello everyone