ROM Hack Question How to transfer Digimon Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition Save from PC to Switch

Rioluwott

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, im currently trying to transfer a Digimon save file from my PC to my Nintendo Switch
i have CFW and everything installed, i took a look at some threads and they said you need to decrypt the save file using DSCSTool and then sign the save file with hactoolnet
i was able to find the save file in the C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment\Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition\Saved\SaveGames\ and i was also able to decrypt the save file using DSCSTool with no issue but when i have to sign the files i get an error with hactoolnet and i get this
D:\hactoolnet-0.13.3-win>hactoolnet.exe -k keys\prod.keys -t save --sign sav\0000.bin --outdir out\0000.bin

ERROR: ResultFsJournalIntegritySaveDataControlAreaVerificationFailed (2002-4315): Savedata header is not valid.

Additional information:

D:\hactoolnet-0.13.3-win>hactoolnet.exe -k keys\prod.keys -t save --sign sav\slot_0000.bin --outdir out\slot_0000.bin

ERROR: IO_EOF_ReadBeyondEOF

Additional information:

D:\hactoolnet-0.13.3-win>hactoolnet.exe -k keys\prod.keys -t save --sign sav\system_data.bin --outdir out\system_data.bin

ERROR: Arg_ArgumentOutOfRangeException

Additional information:

D:\hactoolnet-0.13.3-win>hactoolnet.exe -k keys\prod.keys -t save --sign sav\system_graphic.bin --outdir out\system_graphic.bin

ERROR: Arg_ArgumentOutOfRangeException

Additional information:
and i would like to know if anyone has a way to fix this or knows what i did wrong while using hactoolnet(i have the proper switch keys that i got from Lockpick in the keys folder)
it seems like the save file sizes differ between PC and Switch, i tried changing the file size for the file to match the switch save but it still didn't work, there are some threads talking about this but they are over 2 months old without any reply so i wanted to create a new thread instead of necrobumping an old one.
I attached my save file to this thread and a completed switch save as an example

Attachments

• save.zip
    252.5 KB · Views: 9
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BulletExodus @ BulletExodus:
    Modding for the first time is a bit daunting. But you get used to the process the more you decide to update, add things, etc.
    Gift
  • RichardTheKing @ RichardTheKing:
    What model Switch do you have? If you have a launch-model Switch, then you can do the really easy RCM exploit. It's easiest if you buy a jig, which are cheap, since you'll need to connect two pins within the right JoyCon rail whilst holding down Power and Volume Up.
    Gift
  • RichardTheKing @ RichardTheKing:
    If you have a more recent Switch model, that exploit has unfortunately been patched...
    Gift
  • TheLiamChannel @ TheLiamChannel:
    hi everyone!
    Gift
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    i have a unpatched switch i should probably hack it
    Gift
    i have haked a 3ds once before
    Gift
    we all have
    +1
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    I did it to all of mine.
    Gift
  • gudenau @ gudenau:
    They all have hardware faults now.
    Gift
  • KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie:
    I got mine prehacked and paid around the same for today standards
    Gift
    It's basically impossible to find one in good condition for around $150 now days
    Gift
  • El_Doot @ El_Doot:
    I hacked a wii u
    Gift
  • El_Doot @ El_Doot:
    like a true gamer
    +1
    Gift
    Wiiu is easier to hack imo you just drag over 3 or 4 folders
    Gift
    i don't have wii u. wii i do have though
    Gift
    @El_Doot holy shit we have one of the 5 wii u owners in chat rn
    Gift
    i just said i DON'T OWN A WII U.!!!
    Gift
    I own a wiiu it's just helping collect dust in my bedroom
    Gift
  • Gift
  • Manu10MGG @ Manu10MGG:
    anyone who has solved the befreind code for pmd dx?
    Gift
  • DarkCoffe64 @ DarkCoffe64:
    I have a wii u too, and I feel like an idiot for having bought one, and pissed that shittendo didn't do anything special offer or what for people that bought it when they've been porting all their crap to switch
    Gift
    um.... befriend code?
    Gift
    @DarkCoffe64, I traded a Zelda 3ds for one like 6 years ago hate myself for doing so today
    Gift
    i have 3ds, but it's charger is so bad, i had to charge it in my broken 3ds xl, which works fine, except the game card slot is broken.
    Gift
    by charger, i mean it's broken so bad, i had to remove the battery comepletely and charge it in a 3ds xl
    Gift
    TheLiamChannel @ TheLiamChannel: by charger, i mean it's broken so bad, i had to remove the battery comepletely and charge it in...