How to setup USB Loader for Wii 3.4e

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by jayz197, Jul 8, 2009.

1. jayz197
    OP

jayz197 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 8, 2009
    Hi All

Please can someone point me in the right direction. I have a Wii with which i have soft mod using the twilight hack and using firmware 3.4e and Homebrew 1.0.3. I would be most greatful if someone could point me to the guide to use to install a USB Loader.

Thanks

Jay

2. Benjay

Benjay Hardstyle Addict

May 25, 2009
    France
    Amiens
    look at the first post of USBloader GX thread. ( http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=149...t&p=1921410 )
    you should find everything you want.

it's approximatly the same way for all the loaders
    basically , create a folder in your apps folder on your SD card , name it with the name of the loader , put the boot.dol of the loader in it.
    run the boot.dol from HBC , or install a forwarder (it's like a shortcut to the boot.dol , no need to run HBC with this , and appears as a channel on your wii)

[​IMG]

there might be some extra steps i didn't mention , check the thread.

3. jayz197
    OP

jayz197 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 8, 2009
    To be honest that link doesnt help much. Do i need to do anything special as i have seen on some forums i cant use a usb loader to run my back games with firmware 3.4e. Do i need do something special with the IOS. I need a Dummy guide!!!!!!

Thanks

4. mestapho

mestapho GBAtemp Regular

Dec 3, 2008
    United States
    Lots of good guides to get you going. Check the stickies at the top of the Hacking forum.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice