FireGrey

Undercover Admin
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Well i'm actually pretty against most review ratings.
Because it leaves not much people happy the ratings.
But i like the reviews with pros and cons like in magazines.
magazines are my fave for reviews.

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only browse IGN for pics and videos of games I'm excited about. Every now and again, they have interesting features like The History of Gameboy, so I check those out as well. As for reviews and credibility, I take everything lightly, since there's too much pressure from developers via advertising money, to base all my decisions on one review.

f3ar000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use metacritic for reviews because it is basically an average of sites and magazines.
IGN is meh in my opinion

D

Deleted-188346

Nollog said:
IGN went horribly down hill a good few years ago.
I agree.
It really annoys me how they make "Nintendo Hate" articles, then randomly make "Nintendo Love" articles.
And, they usually claim that Nintendo is a failure, even though Nintendo has consistantly been the most successful company. Then they'll use the buzz words "shovelware" and "waggle" to try and back up their claims. It's not hard to ignore those games, you know...

And, finally, they'll usually give games scores based on their hype, then turn around and slag off those games when they become unpopular.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Can't spell ignorance without "IGN"

Anyway OP, if you actually watched the "NGP Sucks" video, you'd know it was completely unserious. Just a way for David to crack a few jokes, and troll all the Sony fans in the comments who took it seriously, despite the joke disclaimer.

And Guild, Nintendo 3DS Blog sources all its articles. If you want a further source, follow the link you got then go to its source. Not hard.

Maedhros

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The NGP joke was unnecessary.

Anyway, if you're a fan of Sonic series, you have a lot more of reasons to hate them.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Midna said:
And Guild, Nintendo 3DS Blog sources all its articles. If you want a further source, follow the link you got then go to its source. Not hard.
Except what he meant was that he would rather see that source linked here, rather than some blogspam.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
antwill said:
Midna said:
Except what he meant was that he would rather see that source linked here, rather than some blogspam.

Yeah, there's no point going through a maze to make sure the news is reliable. If you want the news then go to 3dsblog or whatever, find the source, and quote the news from there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats true, personally I don't play it online at all, in fact, I deleted all wifi details on it once I installed CFW, so it won't connect and auto-update itself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really only games I play on the PS3 (You know me, I'm more of a Xbox junkie)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ps3 really has no titles worth going online over nps is the only reason you'd want wifi
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    what is nps?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, what about GTA v onl... O Yea the PS3 versión got discontinued
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I feel like the world's cheapest pc build can play gtaV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In modern standards
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then why mine can't?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 What is nps you mentioned?