How to run Ocarina from USB

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Doodle210, Jun 25, 2011.

Jun 25, 2011

How to run Ocarina from USB by Doodle210 at 2:51 PM (2,359 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Doodle210
    OP

Newcomer Doodle210 Newbie

United States
    O.K. i want to run my Ocarina cheats from a usb becuase my sd slot no longer works has someone created a(n) ocarina based progam that senses codes from usb drive if not has someone created a(n) usbloader (meaning for backup games) that allows cheats to be loaded from usb?

2. Dter ic

Member Dter ic ~

United Kingdom
    Most USB loaders can use Ocarina and allow you to download codes from within the loder itself. My personal favourite usb loader is Wiiflow, it has a nice UI and gets the job done.

3. Fishaman P

Member Fishaman P Speedrunner

United States
    No program can apply Ocarina/Gecko OS codes from USB to a disc game.

However, most, if not all, USB Loaders can do it.

And stay away from Wiiflow. Go with Configurable USB Loader. Wiiflow doesn't handle Brawl+/- well.

4. serenade.63

Member serenade.63 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Like they said, USB loader all the way. Also wiiflow may not be the best loader, but it sure looks purtty, if youd rather look at something that doesnt make your eyes bleed I'd use wiiflow.

5. Doodle210
    OP

United States
    no i tried wiiflow and usbloader i want to save the cheats on my USB drive not on my sd
    every time i try to load a cheat or something it tells me that there is no storage device cuz my sd card slot dont work anymore so i WANT (NEED) TO USE MY USB ON WII GAMES (MOST LIKELY BLACKOPS) FROM MY EXTERNAL HDD

6. Doodle210
    OP

United States
    P.S. if any one has a black ops save with all weapons unlocked extracted using savegame manager can u please upload it for me? i had every thing unlocked but then a program bricked my wii so i had to NAND backup and it gave me my old save game

7. Lucifer666

Member Lucifer666 all the world needs is me

Antarctica
    Send your Wii to get it fixed if you can't repair it yourself.
    Honestly, we'd love to help, but no need to rage.

8. Doodle210
    OP

United States
    well i dont need to really get it fixed i just really want to hacks on zombie mode but i only have the option of using usb
    and sorry if i soun.... TYPED angry [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]