How to play "loadline" like backups?

Dumbfreak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far i was able to play Wii U games using Wii U USB helper > Install directory > WUP installer.
Or method 2 (non digital games): Find a WUD, extract with Uwizard, encrypt with NUSConverter > Install directory > WUP installer.
However, games labeled loadline will not encrypt with NUSConverter at all, they give an error:
Untitled.png

Common sense would say: "get loadline".
Ok, then but from where? And would it read from an HDD? i would rather avoid storing stuff on SD.
And lastly isn't loadline like a really old stuff i should avoid anyway?
I'm running Tiramisu from the guide > https://wiiu.hacks.guide/#/

Any help is appreciated.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far i was able to play Wii U games using Wii U USB helper > Install directory > WUP installer.
Or method 2 (non digital games): Find a WUD, extract with Uwizard, encrypt with NUSConverter > Install directory > WUP installer.
However, games labeled loadline will not encrypt with NUSConverter at all, they give an error:
View attachment 310968

Common sense would say: "get loadline".
Ok, then but from where? And would it read from an HDD? i would rather avoid storing stuff on SD.
And lastly isn't loadline like a really old stuff i should avoid anyway?
I'm running Tiramisu from the guide > https://wiiu.hacks.guide/#/

Any help is appreciated.
try nus packer.

Dumbfreak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi thanks. I tried now.
It converted it without errors.
It installed fine with WUP installer.
But when the game is launched, it shows a picture and music plays (like it's loading). But gets stuck there.
I have to unplug the console to stop it. Not even the power button works.

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
To convert to Loadiine format to WUP, I use Cdecrypt 4.7, work fine but I don't know how to convert in opposite way.
For you best solution is to use NUSPLI ;)

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France

godreborn, can you "exit" loadiine with your version of loadiine when launched with your forwarder? I'm searching for a fixed forwarder, or is it a fixed version of loadiine I search?​

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you mean does it exit, yes. also, to do it the other way, you should use jnus tool. you can extract either code, content, or meta folders in case you just need one, but it does require the title key.

Dumbfreak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here's loadiine, the one I use, with its forwarder.
These do not work at all on my wii. I first tried with the homebrew launcher and when i open loadiine the screen turns black and stays there.
Then I installed the WUP installer one (I guess forwarder) and when launched from Wii U menu, the screen turns light blue and stays there.
To convert to Loadiine format to WUP, I use Cdecrypt 4.7, work fine but I don't know how to convert in opposite way.
It says it can't find "title.tmd" which is right cos that is nowhere to be found on loadiine rips i found.

Reactions: godreborn

Dumbfreak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see this is trying to decrypt. I need Encrypt to play on console. Not emulation.

Anyways i found a "NUS" instead of a "loadiine" that doesn't need converting and works fine on the console.
I don't believe these encrypters work very well, maybe depends on the rip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol