Homebrew how to play gamecube games on a modded wii?

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's more than one way to go about playing gamecube games on your wii. The only free way right now is to burn an iso to a dvd-r and then play the game using a combination of a cios and a mios with Neogamma. It also means you need an older wii as the newer ones cannot read dvds.

Edit: I guess the dvds will cost a bit
tongue.gif

I

ishdeepsingh

I thought SD loading was also available ..? not as cheap but it works...

I

ishdeepsingh

plasma dragon007 said:
SD loading would likely be cheaper. Pick yourself a cheap SD card and grab an SD Gecko (dealextreme sells em for like 4 bucks) and you can play GC games with Swiss loader.
Woops sorry forgot to put what i was comparing the prices to. SD is cheaper then dvd's, but not as cheap as usb, which is not possible yet (USB loading) but mabe soon it will be (Custom MIOS leak)

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ishdeepsingh said:
plasma dragon007 said:
SD loading would likely be cheaper. Pick yourself a cheap SD card and grab an SD Gecko (dealextreme sells em for like 4 bucks) and you can play GC games with Swiss loader.
Woops sorry forgot to put what i was comparing the prices to. SD is cheaper then dvd's, but not as cheap as usb, which is not possible yet (USB loading) but mabe soon it will be (Custom MIOS leak)

If you're talking about Dios Mios Lite, then that isn't even for Gamecube usb loading.

I

ishdeepsingh

Tonitonichopchop said:
ishdeepsingh said:
plasma dragon007 said:
Woops sorry forgot to put what i was comparing the prices to. SD is cheaper then dvd's, but not as cheap as usb, which is not possible yet (USB loading) but mabe soon it will be

If you're talking about Dios Mios Lite, then that isn't even for Gamecube usb loading.
dannm im fkin sleepy right now did i screw up again? Fk dude i need some sleep. yea usb loading isn't possible yet and may be in the future but its not too likly. its just tthat gamecube never had a usb slot so because of the lack of a usb slot, there isn't usb loading, until a cmios is out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?