Tutorial  Updated

How to play Animal Crossing Online with your banned/hacked switch

To play Animal Crossing with your banned console you are going to have to configure some additional things, unlike other games. Let's explain it:

FILES AND PROGRAMS YOU NEED:

If you have played LAN-PLAY for other games you just will need to change PMTU and MTU.

1: Download everything.
2: Unzip LAN-PLAY-GUI
3: Put LAN-PLAY-WIN64 on the Unziped folder
4: Put all the LDN files on your SD, if necessary replace the files
5: Change your internet settings;

IP Address Settings
IP Address: 10.13.XX.YY
Subnet Mask: 255.255.0.0
Gatewway: 10.13.37.1
DNS settings
Primary DNS: 163.172.141.219
Secondary DNS: 207.246.121.77
from https://www.lan-play.com/install

6: Change your MTU to 1500 (IMPORTANT!)
7: Go to LAN-PLAY-GUI -> SETTINGS and change PMTU to 500 (IMPORTANT!)

And that's it, now connect to any server where you know there are people. (If you are spanish you can come to my community: https://discord.gg/jCWk8mT)

Sorry if something is wrongly expressed, I hope you correct me. English is not my native language.

Last edited by Gumori,
D

Deleted User

wait so i can't play with people who dont have homebrew on their switch?
damn

jacuza20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have done everything above but i still get the "oh drumsticks message" Can anyone please help? I have been trying for about a week, would really like to play with you fellas and ladies.

Crypt51

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have done everything above but i still get the "oh drumsticks message" Can anyone please help? I have been trying for about a week, would really like to play with you fellas and ladies.
That message could just be because no one is playing the game on that server. I've just set this up this morning following the instructions and it worked without issue.

Niubi

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Does anyone see other islands, but can't connect to any ? I feel like i've tried a hundred times, what could ive done wrong ?
I can also open my gates but no one sees me on the list of islands

Last edited by Niubi,

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I've tried this multiple times with different servers, all listing several people online (like 5 or 10). Every time I get "drumsticks". Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Niubi

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I've tried this multiple times with different servers, all listing several people online (like 5 or 10). Every time I get "drumsticks". Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
I had the same problem, for me it was a problem with my service provider. As soon as I switched to my phone's 4G, it worked.

haxan

Trophies
XP
Country
that's really neat!
can you tell me how? I've never played online on my switch (prior to modding it) so I don't have a clue how to do this and I also don't know if the person I am playing with has to do anything on their part.

EDIT 1: so I followed all the steps and now when I booted my switch back up I get this error. my menu lock screen would show up for a second before getting this error.

I'm not sure what is causing this.
(also to clarify, I'm not blaming it on this, I genuinely am asking for help :rofl2: )

EDIT 2: turns out that the boot2.flag file was the one causing this issue for me (atmosphere/contents/4200000000000010/flags)

guess I can't really use this then :(

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-04-22 at 7.59.14 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-04-22 at 7.59.14 PM.jpeg
    199.5 KB · Views: 667
Last edited by haxan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-