Homebrew How to install legit CIA files 9.3-10.3

Was this helpful?

• Total voters

froggydarren

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any chance the list of legit CIAs can grow? Would love to get Ocarina of Time 3D if that's possible.

highly dout they would bundle older games with new consoles.....

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Attachments

• HNI_0002.JPG
    HNI_0002.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 343
Last edited by froggydarren,

Dub8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So been playing these legit CIA for awhile now yet still not updated them. Nintendo has no way of banning you for these? i have alot of official games id rather not loose over just updating these roms.

WaffleWafer

GBATemp Novice Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
now here's the kicker...did you also manage to update the CIA? For example, I imagine Super Smash Bros needs an update..but a lot of people are out of region.
Nope, that's why people are pulling the trigger on downgrading. If the CIA is out of region, the only way to install updates or apply DLC is to use updates/dlc packs of the same region, rather than updating from the eshop instead.

moonlexbian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm back with another problem. I've installed Kirby Triple Deluxe, right? EUR version... Successfully installed it on FBI.
But every time I try to launch it in HANS, it like freezes on me. I always get stuck on the yellow screen on the touch screen, and I don't know if it's the region that's wrong with it, or something else. Is it because my 3ds is US?

SmashMan4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm back with another problem. I've installed Kirby Triple Deluxe, right? EUR version... Successfully installed it on FBI.
But every time I try to launch it in HANS, it like freezes on me. I always get stuck on the yellow screen on the touch screen, and I don't know if it's the region that's wrong with it, or something else. Is it because my 3ds is US?
Sadly, it won't run with hans. But it runs fine with region 4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol