Was this helpful?

• Total voters

Razhad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I think the problem I have with it 3ds is because of the space of my sister's sdcard,it is 4gb
i'm having 4gb card that i get from buying the 3ds xl.
it worked just fine, and yes i need to try few times too.

jsut keep in mind to install cia you need 2x the size of the cia needed. (i know this is general thing but it wont hurt to tell)

Reactions: foreveryang

Garrincho

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Quick question, if I want to switch my SD card (with ironhax installed) to a bigger one, is copying every file from the old one to the new one enough? Or do I have to do something in particular to keep the ironhax save?

Razhad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Quick question, if I want to switch my SD card (with ironhax installed) to a bigger one, is copying every file from the old one to the new one enough? Or do I have to do something in particular to keep the ironhax save?
same question tho.
do i need to install homebrew again along with menuhax? or just copying things will work?
might want to upgrade to 32Gb in near future

DiegitusXD

Trophies
XP
Country
i'm having 4gb card that i get from buying the 3ds xl.
it worked just fine, and yes i need to try few times too.

jsut keep in mind to install cia you need 2x the size of the cia needed. (i know this is general thing but it wont hurt to tell)
I will erase things...

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got it after trying for hours! (still loading now, MH4 is going to take a long while). I opened gameyob, closed it and the opened FBI spamming A while it was opening.
N3DS 10.1.x-u / MenuHax (2.5) / SanDisk 64gb

Reactions: foreveryang

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
Guys, here is what I do, I get to the Homebrew Launcher with IronHax, launch ftBRONY, force close with L + R + Down + B and then launch FBI. It works 1/10 for me and I am able to install legit CIAs on N3DS 10.3 without any problem. You MUST get to the "done" otherwise the exploit failed and you get "SUMMARY_WRONG_ARGUMENT" while installing a CIA.
Uh? You don't even need memchunkhax2 to get the right permissions?

squishyscrump

Trophies
XP
Country
Say I found a website with Cia Files and I wanted to get Tomodachi life from there, will it automatically be a legit Cia?

Does it matter where I download the cia file from as long as its a game from the list?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ