Homebrew How to install legit CIA files 9.3-10.3

Was this helpful?

• Total voters

RhythmCat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dang, the way I'm doing this is by downloading the cia files to my android phone, transferring them over to microsd and installing them to ds with sd card adapter.
I see... it's a pain, I understand you.
I am using a laptop which has a built-in card reader. c:

D.Loro5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I do not know what's going on today that I have not managed to load even once the FBI successfully after more than two hours trying, and that yesterday afternoon more or less shortly. I tried to Ironhax with MenuHax, with cartridge trick with another trick to load a video and doing nothing well.

In what I've come to Donate has been supposedly should I charge the FBI correctly, but the touch of a button the screen stays black and does nothing.

Tyson TH

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reposting this for the people who have been having trouble...

Guys, I found the best and fastest way to do it on n3DS.

OK, bear with me here.

1. Move all your homebrew except FBI and memchunkhax2 into some other directory.
2. Install menuhax if you haven't.
3. Remove the battery cover.
4. Enter Homebrew Launcher through menuhax.
5. Enter FBI and spam A. (Skip to Step 8 if you succeeded)
6. Didn't work? Remove the battery (this will reset your time and date but this is the fastest method).
7. Repeat Steps 4-6.
8. If your input is botched (rarely detects button commands) be very careful.
9. PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PUT YOUR 3DS ON A FLAT SURFACE TO AVOID ANY POSSIBILITIES OF THE BATTERY FALLING OUT DURING INSTALLATION.
10. Install all your CIAs.
11. You're basically done, put back on your battery cover, take your other homebrew in the other directory to their original location and do whatever you want with menuhax. Uninstall or leave as it is, that's up to you.

I got this working in 10 tries, installing a bunch of CIAs as we speak. Man, it pays off experimenting yourself without trying all these cancerous suggestions I've been seeing.

Reactions: bones123

Akp001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
n3dsxl 10.3.0-28E, 10% chance to run FBI (Pressing L and A can help), but can`t install any CIA`s (tryed HHD, Super mario 3d land), says "summary wrong argument" (menuhax/browserhax)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://i.ibb.co/ryyCd9J/20240526-163308.jpg I got a new friend guys