Hacking How to install IOSUHax

Rngr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've looked everywhere... I'm trying to use the WiiU USB Helper Transfer Tool and it recommends IOSUHax and I can't find instructions as to how to install it on my WiiU anywhere... Help?

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've looked everywhere... I'm trying to use the WiiU USB Helper Transfer Tool and it recommends IOSUHax and I can't find instructions as to how to install it on my WiiU anywhere... Help?
Just use mocha cfw instead. It works better and doesn't require you to compile fw.img, which is a pain in windows.

Rngr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just use mocha cfw instead. It works better and doesn't require you to compile fw.img, which is a pain in windows.
Ok, thanks. I have been using cfw booter but just discovered this ISOUHax thing... Is there any reason why WiiU USB Helper Transfer tool shows "No IOSUHax Speed Boost"? Does Mocha have something CFW booter doesn't? Does IOSUHax it actually speed up the process?

EDIT: Don't worry about it. Transferring directly via SD Card is way faster than FTP.

Last edited by Rngr,

lembi2001

Trophies
XP
Country
The "brazilian method" IS the method he is using. We need to stop referring to it as the "brazilian method". Installing to Hard Drive will suffice. Using the "brazilian method" as a response to people asking about how to do things. It complicates matters and causes confusion as can be seen in this thread.

He is asking how to use IOSUHax in conjunction with the WiiU USB Helper Transfer tool.

Mindtrip

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
The "brazilian method" IS the method he is using. We need to stop referring to it as the "brazilian method". Installing to Hard Drive will suffice. Using the "brazilian method" as a response to people asking about how to do things. It complicates matters and causes confusion as can be seen in this thread.

Dont mind me. I'm going to try to boot Mocha CFW from the CBHX, as it is as it is a menu option :)

Last edited by Mindtrip,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1