How to install IOSUHax

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Rngr, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Rngr
    OP

Rngr Member

Newcomer
    Mar 22, 2017
    Canada
    I've looked everywhere... I'm trying to use the WiiU USB Helper Transfer Tool and it recommends IOSUHax and I can't find instructions as to how to install it on my WiiU anywhere... Help?

2. TheCyberQuake

TheCyberQuake Certified Geek

Dec 2, 2014
    United States
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Just use mocha cfw instead. It works better and doesn't require you to compile fw.img, which is a pain in windows.

3. Rngr
    OP

Rngr Member

Newcomer
    Mar 22, 2017
    Canada
    Ok, thanks. I have been using cfw booter but just discovered this ISOUHax thing... Is there any reason why WiiU USB Helper Transfer tool shows "No IOSUHax Speed Boost"? Does Mocha have something CFW booter doesn't? Does IOSUHax it actually speed up the process?

EDIT: Don't worry about it. Transferring directly via SD Card is way faster than FTP.

Last edited by Rngr, Mar 23, 2017
  4. kingraa777

kingraa777 boom!

Apr 17, 2015
    have you looked into the brazilan method ?

5. Rngr
    OP

Rngr Member

Newcomer
    Mar 22, 2017
    Canada
    Not aware of it. Will have a look though.

6. kingraa777

kingraa777 boom!

Apr 17, 2015
    I've manually installed all my games and Autobot cbhc I find this the best method

7. lembi2001

lembi2001 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 29, 2015
    The "brazilian method" IS the method he is using. We need to stop referring to it as the "brazilian method". Installing to Hard Drive will suffice. Using the "brazilian method" as a response to people asking about how to do things. It complicates matters and causes confusion as can be seen in this thread.

He is asking how to use IOSUHax in conjunction with the WiiU USB Helper Transfer tool.