Hacking How to install Homebrew Channel....

Ugotpwned35000vr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK if you want to get the Homebrew Channel for the Wii follow there Steps:

1. If you want the Homebrew Channel you first an SD Card.

2. Then you need Bannerbomb you can get at http://bannerbomb.qoid.us/

3. Pick your Wii Menu Version If you don't know your Wii Menu Version go to Wii Options Then go to Wii Settings in the top right corner you will see your Wii Menu Version.

4. On the SD Card you will see a folder called private go to G:/private/Wii/title in title create a folder called aktn then download the file that says abd6a_v200.zip or something like that.

5. Copy the content.bin file to G:/private/wii/title/aktn

6. Go download the HackMii installer, Copy boot.elf to the root of the SD card.

7. Go to Wii Options Then Wii Channels then at the top right corner go to SD Card you should have a pop-up message that says Load boot.dol/elf (If you paid, you were scammed! http://hbc.hackmii.com/scam)

8. Once it loads boot.dol/elf Press 1 to continue.

9. Once you press 1 the installer will load and you can install the Homebrew Channel, DVDX allows burned games to be played, and BootMii Boot your Wii differently when you put the SD Card in. Lets just install the Homebrew Channel.

10. Once you installed the Homebrew Channel you will need applications. You can download the Homebrew Browser at http://dl.qj.net/Homebrew-Browser-v0.3- ... /catid/526
The Homebrew Browser requires Internet connection and lets you install Applications.

11. Go in the Root of the SD Card and create a folder called APPS then put the homebrew_browser file in the APPS folder.

12. Lets say I wanted Cheat Codes I would go to the Homebrew Browser then go to Utilities then install Ocarina Then you will need the cheat code manager for the computer so I would install the Ocarina Cheat Code Manager. I would google it.

13. Once you have the Ocarina cheat code manager you would select the Cheat codes and click Generate GCT file. Select the SD CARD (G:) to generate it. You also need the game ID if you need help google it. The game ID for Mario Kart Wii is RMCE01 google RMCE01 then download it.

14. Once you have the GCT file you can use it by loading Ocarina, putting in the game and pressing the A button it will load the game with cheats.

If you want Codes email me at [email protected]

NextStep

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i need to do this:

QUOTE said:
try GeckoOS, and these Cheats for your Region. Place it under /codes/, and activate Ocarina in GeckoOS.

do i have to follow your steps to get Gecko running?

if so, where exactly in your steps do you do it? cause you don't mention Gecko in your thread.

sorry if i sounds like a technological noob, cause i am :S

NextStep

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i downloaded it.

but "where" in your steps do i need to integrate Gecko?

and do i have to follow all your steps?

for example, do i need to get BannerBomb if i want to use Gecko?

and other stuff like that.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
7. Go to Wii Options Then Wii Channels then at the top right corner go to SD Card you should have a pop-up message that says Load boot.dol/elf (If you paid, you were scammed! http://hbc.hackmii.com/scam)

its not working have i done something wrong i followed the steps given?

QUOTE said:
9. Once you press 1 the installer will load and you can install the Homebrew Channel, DVDX allows burned games to be played, and BootMii Boot your Wii differently when you put the SD Card in. Lets just install the Homebrew Channel.

how do i play a burt game using DVDX?

how differently does the wii load if bootmii is on the SD?

If you want Codes email me at [email protected]

why not just go to http://geckocodes.org/

TheNewbPleaser

Trophies
XP
Country
well dude im sorry to say u WASTED 10 or 20 minutes of ur life making this *guide* wich eventually become USELESS since all guides have THIS.......... DUMB

GL getting those 10min back
tongue.gif

jazvdb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheNewbPleaser said:
well dude im sorry to say u WASTED 10 or 20 minutes of ur life making this *guide* wich eventually become USELESS since all guides have THIS.......... DUMB

tongue.gif

I dont even think he wrote this, i think he stole it from some mario forum

TheNewbPleaser

Trophies
XP
Country
jazvdb said:
TheNewbPleaser said:

tongue.gif

I dont even think he wrote this, i think he stole it from some mario forum

Course i wrote it? Lol?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-