How to install FBI?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by xXxSwagnemitexXx, Jun 11, 2018.

1. xXxSwagnemitexXx
    OP

xXxSwagnemitexXx meme machine

Dec 7, 2016
    United Kingdom
    New Donk City
    I've lost the SD Card in my 2DS long ago, but I just got a new charger today and couldn't find my SD Card which means none of the apps i had are on there. I found my sisters SD in her dead DS that i had hacked, so im able to load Rosalina in the Download Play thing, but when i select "Switch the hb. title to the current app.", it freezes Download Play although im able to exit out of it back to the Home Menu, then when i try to open it again Luma crashes. Can someone please help here!

2. Toady231

Toady231 Intellectual saviour of the masses

Feb 6, 2017
    United Kingdom
    East Northamptonshire
    Yeah use the same method you're using but use health and safety app instead of download play. It has better stability.

3. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    What do you mean by "Luma crashes"?

Make sure you have boot.3dsx on your SD card and that you're updated to the latest firmware.

4. xXxSwagnemitexXx
    OP

xXxSwagnemitexXx meme machine

Dec 7, 2016
    United Kingdom
    New Donk City
    ill check if i have boot.3dsx, and by luma crashing i mean, the screen goes black with some white and red text and gives me a crash report dump thingy
    upload_2018-6-12_7-50-33.png

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

thanks @Quantumcat , turns out i was missing the boot.3dsx

Quantumcat likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice