Homebrew How to install deVmenu?

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hello,

Recently I have downgraded my 3ds to version 4.5 and installed cfw on it (rxtool). After i was done with it I noticed that fbi injection isn't working on S&H application. So basically I can't install anything over FBI i guess. I have tried twice to reinstall rxtool and happened twice, 2 differed tutorials, followed 2 times exact process which was fine and still doesnt have FBI injection on 4.5 (but in settings it says RX4.5 version, which tells that installation was successful). On other versions (9.2) I had working fbi injection and couldn't install games over it so please DO NOT HELP ME TO INSTALL FBI INJECTION! Instead of it, I would like to ask if someone can help me to install devmenu or bigbluemenu. I have googled it and didn't find anything. I found only one tutorial which was to send devmenu.cia over internet while running run.bat file, unfortunately I couldn't finish that process because i got error crt:failed to connect. Ip in run.bat file was correct and i had good internet connection. So any other help how to install devmenu? Ofcourse, I do not own gateway or any other flash card except r4i. Thanks in advance

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I thought so, since i have old 4.5 version, I can't use FBI. Is there any other way to install cias without gateway on 4.5?

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
As I have said above, I had fbi injection on 9.2 ver of my 3ds and I couldn't install cias, so I'm looking for another way to install cias.

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Thanks a lot, this looks awesome. But i stuck already on first part
  1. Dump hs.app from either SysNAND or EmuNAND using Decrypt9 "Dump Health & Safety" feature. It's in "SysNAND File Options" or "EmuNAND File Options".
Should I first install decrypt9?

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks a lot, this looks awesome. But i stuck already on first part
  1. Dump hs.app from either SysNAND or EmuNAND using Decrypt9 "Dump Health & Safety" feature. It's in "SysNAND File Options" or "EmuNAND File Options".
Should I first install decrypt9?
Decrypt9 is a homebrew app.

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well yea.. I got my first 3ds 3 days ago;/ so i'm really new into this. After all, that's why i'm here asking what to do. SO any help how to run Decrypt9?

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How the hell did you install cfw without running homebrew? That's impossible.

Just start homebrew launcher however you do it, you must have done it somehow. Menuhax, sliderhax, browserhax...

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I used browserhax 2 days ago, but on last installation of CFW i used rxtool to install FBI. Told ya i'm new here. This is everything new for me. So if i got you right. I should again install browser hax and over it install Decrypt9?

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
You kinda lost me after a few replies honestly but uh... BigBlueMenu is another cia manager? I suppose you could try that :\

An addition to what Wurstpistole told you - if you set up ctrbootmanager then hold the SELECT button when menuhax / any other hax triggers else it'll kick you straight back into rxmode and if you were already there it'll just give you a red screen and force a reboot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1