Hacking How to install Any Title Deleter

RobbyG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys - I downloaded this program and wanted to put it on my SD card to run on the HBC. I put it in the Apps folder and renamed the AnyTitleDeleter.dol file to boot.dol and created a meta.xml file from the info on the wiibrew wiki page but it doesn't show up in the HBC. How can I get this to work?

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, you don't need an xml or png, so dont even worry about those...

mainly, the dol shouldnt be IN the apps folder, but in the subfolder of the apps folder, such as h:\apps\anytitledeleter\boot.dol

basically, read the stickies we have that tell you how to install everything before similar questions arise

RobbyG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I did create a subfolder and placed that in the apps folder with the renamed boot.dol file and it doesn't show up. Not sure what I am doing wrong with this.

RobbyG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nm - I found it, wasn't paying attention to the titles displayed and it was right there at the top..
shy.gif

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So, sorry to bump an old topic but at least its not THAT ancient. This may be and probably is a stupid question, but what is the purpose of deleting with any title deleter if you can delete from the wii data management menu?

(Assuming its not a hidden channel or whatever) Is there any benefit?

Digital1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EmperorOfCanada said:
So, sorry to bump an old topic but at least its not THAT ancient. This may be and probably is a stupid question, but what is the purpose of deleting with any title deleter if you can delete from the wii data management menu?

(Assuming its not a hidden channel or whatever) Is there any benefit?

I also wonder the same thing. I want to get rid of the weather and news channels. and wii + internet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ughh the C64 version looks almost as bad lol