OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Hi,

Its been sometime that my memory got so bad, I was wondering if my fellow tempers know a way or two about improving it.

moogle.gif

kevenka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For better memory, you need to haves less things going on at once so you can focus easier. Also, just practicing everyday and make it a habit will increase memory. It's not always something your born with
rolleyes.gif
It's like asking how do I write, you got to practice

silent sniper

!dennaB
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
when you want to remember something, say it out loud (or whisper), or close your eyes and imagine what it is you are trying to remember for later:

like, if you are trying to remember a few words or a number or something, imagine seeing those words/numbers in your head.

kevenka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, what sniper said. You have to actually store it in the first place before you can retrieve it. It doesn't just log in like a computer...Takes quite a bit of repetition but it get's easier as you practice it more

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Use a visual memory system to file away things you want to remember.

For example if you want to remember the specific vase your aunt gave you is called a 'Gullie': Imagine a house on a street, go in the front door, then into the first room and imagine a vase with the nametag 'Gullie' displayed on the pedestal holding the vase with a photo of your aunt on the wall above it. Then when you want to recall it, you just have to take a virtual trip into your 'house' and look at the pedestal.

Using either a visual memory map or remember by association is the way pros out there train their brains to remember a lot of crazy things, like the exact sequence of a deck of cards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: