BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Platinum* said:
3- Go to HBC and Run (3-IOS Downgrader) and that will downgrade your IOSs to get advantage of
turcha bug .(if any errors accured run the downgrader again til no more errors)(3.1 users skip to next step )

This is where I'm screwed. network error.
it is a problem on your end , I'm not sure what causing it , cause if you followed what we tried that will be all the trouble shouting that I can do at this point , it looks like cold be your router firewall or settings but something is weird going on I've never ran into before , so as I said upgrade and do it all over again and don't skip anything I mean do all again and before doing that when you go to 3.4 log in to wiishop and fool around for a bet to be sure your internet connection is solid and be sure to have a strong signal
smile.gif
good luck

krizziz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hi
Maybe a dumb question ??
I'm on back up loader beta,want to gamma.
do I need ZELDA again ???
thanx in advance

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
krizziz said:
hi
Maybe a dumb question ??
thanx in advance
no you don't need zelda , just install the cIOS for Gamma then put Gamma files in the SD Card as described in the read me of Gamma and run it
wink.gif

krizziz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
BIG MOE said:
krizziz said:
hi
Maybe a dumb question ??
thanx in advance
no you don't need zelda , just install the cIOS for Gamma then put Gamma files in the SD Card as described in the read me of Gamma and run it
wink.gif

thanx for your quick reply
I will give it a try

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
krizziz said:
BIG MOE said:
krizziz said:
hi
Maybe a dumb question ??
thanx in advance
wink.gif

thanx for your quick reply
I will give it a try
sure buddy anytime , good luck
wink.gif

R

RoadDogg

Thanks Big Moe! Everything seemed to work just fine. I will be trying my first back up tonight!

For everyone with Network issues, I ran into the same thing when I was going through the steps. While I cannot be sure you have the same exact issue, I do think it is important to note that the Wii works best when you set your WiFi router to channel 1. Try doing that if you have network issues. This solved all of the network issues I ever had with my Wii.

rmintz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am new at this.

I have already done the twilight hack using another source on the internet. I do have a working HBC. The problem I ran into is trying to install their program DVDx and backup loader. This is when I found your guide. Do I need to unistall my HBC or can I proceed on using your guide skipping your HBC install section. I am running version 3.4U. I know this is the latest update and it appears that I will have to downgrade to 3.2 to be safe. My only goal is to be able to run back-up copies of my games so if there is some software that I can leave out that would be great.

rmintz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am new at this forum thing. After looking around in this forum I have seen other people requesting the location of the files. They ask for someone to PM them. I assume this means Personal Message. If someone would please PM me the location of the files.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
rmintz said:
Where do I download the "Big Moe's Installer v3"
check your PM it should be there
smile.gif

rmintz said:
I am new at this.

I have already done the twilight hack using another source on the internet. I do have a working HBC. The problem I ran into is trying to install their program DVDx and backup loader. This is when I found your guide. Do I need to unistall my HBC or can I proceed on using your guide skipping your HBC install section. I am running version 3.4U. I know this is the latest update and it appears that I will have to downgrade to 3.2 to be safe. My only goal is to be able to run back-up copies of my games so if there is some software that I can leave out that would be great.
you don't need DVDx to run backups just follow the steps after installing the TPH and the HBC and you will get to safty land with backups support
wink.gif

QUOTE(rmintz @ Jan 19 2009, 09:37 PM)
I am new at this forum thing. After looking around in this forum I have seen other people requesting the location of the files. They ask for someone to PM them. I assume this means Personal Message. If someone would please PM me the location of the files.
the one and only someone will be me
smile.gif
again check your PM and the link is there
wink.gif
and please don't double and triple post we don't like that here
smile.gif
thanks and you are welcome to our community
smile.gif

R

RoadDogg

Just tried my first back-up and I had 0 issues! Everything ran flawlessly
smile.gif
I even did it with blank DVD's I have had sitting around for at least 4 years... I was really worried that I was going to go buy a specific brand after hearing how picky the Wii could be...

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ok, got link, thanks
Just trying to understand every step now.
What exactly does installing cios_fix do? Is that just for the downgrade step? And as which IOS does it install?

rmintz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is probably the dumbest question but where would I find the PM that you sent to me. I would assume it would be in my message box on this forum.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
RoadDogg said:
Just tried my first back-up and I had 0 issues! Everything ran flawlessly
smile.gif
I even did it with blank DVD's I have had sitting around for at least 4 years... I was really worried that I was going to go buy a specific brand after hearing how picky the Wii could be...
happy to haer success news at all times , enjoy it , good luck
wink.gif

kedest said:
ok, got link, thanks
Just trying to understand every step now.
What exactly does installing cios_fix do? Is that just for the downgrade step? And as which IOS does it install?
it is a trucha signed cIOS to run on 3.4 & 3.3 after oct23rd's trucha block by the big N what will allow your Wii to except the IOS Downgrade to sign trucha in it
wink.gif

QUOTE(chicken11 @ Jan 19 2009, 10:18 PM)
i tried to day for several hours but no good ,i am on version 3.4e ,i keep getting message failed to read boot.elf, can anybody help,i am desperate please please
is it from my installer (v2 or v3) or from another file compilation you are using ??

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
rmintz said:
This is probably the dumbest question but where would I find the PM that you sent to me. I would assume it would be in my message box on this forum.
go to the top of the page and look for mycontrol it should be the fourth option to it's right , once there click on inbox
wink.gif

rmintz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it that time. I thought I was losing my mind. I didn't think I was that computer illiterate.

After I installed the HBC I think I also installed an IOS but I didn't make it to far after that. Do I need to some how unistall the IOS that I might have installed. This is was the first file the other guide had me install (cIOS36Rev7). I was using the guide on the instructables website.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
rmintz said:
Got it that time. I thought I was losing my mind. I didn't think I was that computer illiterate.

After I installed the HBC I think I also installed an IOS but I didn't make it to far after that. Do I need to some how unistall the IOS that I might have installed. This is was the first file the other guide had me install (cIOS36Rev7). I was using the guide on the instructables website.
don't worry about those just install IOS16 then run the cWM and install cIOS_fix that will override the cIOS36_rev7 that you installed for now till we get the rest of the steps to install
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: