Hacking How To Hack PSVITA european version

Lindorel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, I have a little dude. I have a psvita with fw3.55, and I can´t install the Mimana Iyar Chronicle with my European Console (I´m spanish), it´s only an american PSN game. Exist any way to hack my vita now? Thanks!!

D

Deleted User

Hi guys, I have a little dude. I have a psvita with fw3.55, and I can´t install the Mimana Iyar Chronicle with my European Console (I´m spanish), it´s only an american PSN game. Exist any way to hack my vita now? Thanks!!
From what I'm hearing, you can reset your vita and set it to something like English (US) which switches to the US store.

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country

im from the uk too i wiped my vita and set it up for US and downloaded mimana lyar chronicles

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you will however have to setup a new paypal account too because to use paypal it also has to be setup for US, then you can send money from your paypal to the new one in order to buy the game or at least thats what i did

Reactions: Deleted User

wsquan171

Trophies
XP
Country
China
im from the uk too i wiped my vita and set it up for US and downloaded mimana lyar chronicles

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you will however have to setup a new paypal account too because to use paypal it also has to be setup for US, then you can send money from your paypal to the new one in order to buy the game or at least thats what i did
Just out of curious, will the Japanese version of mimana lyar chronicles work for TN-V?
I'm new to psv hacking, and I have two psv's, both on 3.52 and one of them already activated before and have a PSP game purchased before. Based on what I have searched until now there's not much benefit to stay on 3.52. But if I want to use JPN PSN it seems 3.52 is the only choice if I also want to install ARK? Could you please give me some suggestion? Thanks a lot!

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
Just out of curious, will the Japanese version of mimana lyar chronicles work for TN-V?
I'm new to psv hacking, and I have two psv's, both on 3.52 and one of them already activated before and have a PSP game purchased before. Based on what I have searched until now there's not much benefit to stay on 3.52. But if I want to use JPN PSN it seems 3.52 is the only choice if I also want to install ARK? Could you please give me some suggestion? Thanks a lot!

you cant access the psn store on lower firmware atm because vita update blocker has stopped working

wsquan171

Trophies
XP
Country
China
you cant access the psn store on lower firmware atm because vita update blocker has stopped working
So is it blocked by sony and can I assume there won't be way out in the near future?
But for me I don't think I need to goto PSN to do the hack, since I already have an activated psv with a PSP game on it. If I can make sure the JPN mimana also works I'll update right now. Seems no one tested it out since the JPN version costs about more than 3 times higher than the US one. Maybe I have to try it out myself.

Last edited by wsquan171,

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
So is it blocked by sony and can I assume there won't be way out in the near future?
But for me I don't think I need to goto PSN to do the hack, since I already have an activated psv with a PSP game on it. If I can make sure the JPN mimana also works I'll update right now. Seems no one tested it out since the JPN version costs about more than 3 times higher than the US one. Maybe I have to try it out myself.

just get the US one

Lindorel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks! But I have many digital games in my SD, delete all the data for this is so tedious. Now, there will be a new exploit in 3.55 soon for european vitas? Other game o anything?

vree

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks! But I have many digital games in my SD, delete all the data for this is so tedious. Now, there will be a new exploit in 3.55 soon for european vitas? Other game o anything?

Yeah I'm in the same boat as this guy (belgium) I know I can reset the vita to change stores. But I have like 15 digital games I like to keep and would be a total waste of money to nor have them :S

So yeah we can only hope on a new exploit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over