Hacking How to go 4.0u sofmodded to 3.2u virgin?

Raziel5000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having some minor annoying issues with my system and just want to downgrade to 3.2u and start fresh with my softmods. i am also chipped. and my wii is a LU55. any help would be grateful. I also searched and found lots of threads but got confused on what was currently the best option. Thanks in advance!

koffieleut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well I've tried Anyregion_changer but that doesn't seem to overwrite the ios at the right way. I've also screwed up my wii. it won't let me to the SD card option in the save area. It also gives me a lot of DSI errors.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no real need for you to downgrade back to 3.2. What do you mean by "start fresh" anyway? It'll be a lot easier to install the latest updates of your stuff instead of going through the trouble of uninstalling, downgrading, reinstalling, and updating things.

madeirabhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
i was about to ask a similar question. having upgraded to 4.0 following the 'ULTIMATE System Menu 4.0 Guide, Backup Loaders Disc Channel USB' i am now unable to install the usb 2.0 bits that get mplayer ce working properly to show videos from usb hard drive. Should i downgrade, and if so how do i do it?

koffieleut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the problem is, Some thing went wrong i think. Updating the ios'es doesn't change anything to my problems. also tried to downgrade the ios'es, but it only downgrades ios37, no others. Help please. Virgin guide didn't work so.

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you have any minor annoying issues you search for that specific issue and figure out how to fix it. "Starting fresh" and just doing the same thing you did before won't fix anything. Go from where you're at now and actually search for what exactly you want to fix.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Update on my brother: He's home now, tired and hungry, obviously, but other than that, seems to...