• Likes 7
Status
Not open for further replies.

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
And I can get any of this without a game and/or ps3? Decent snes emulator is what I'm after... Mario kart snes is my favourite game ever, I feel old saying it but it takes me back!

If your Vita is already activated with your account then you can use account sharing to get a PSP game (Either hacked already to contain VHBL or TN-V or ARK, or completely unchanged so you can inject yourself) onto your console.

Smowza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If your Vita is already activated with your account then you can use account sharing to get a PSP game (Either hacked already to contain VHBL or TN-V or ARK, or completely unchanged so you can inject yourself) onto your console.
Activated? I used it with my psn id ages ago if that's what you mean. But I don't have a ps3 that works anymore

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
I have Lego lotr , little big planet and FEZ . All are vita I think!

That's fine. It means your Vita is activated. If someone else has access to your PSN account for a while, then they can send you a backup of a hacked PSP title to install on your Vita with QCMA. That game will have ARK, TN-V or VHBL installed on it.

Smowza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That's fine. It means your Vita is activated. If someone else has access to your PSN account for a while, then they can send you a backup of a hacked PSP title to install on your Vita with QCMA. That game will have ARK, TN-V or VHBL installed on it.
Qcma always needs firmware update thou?

inevias86

Trophies
XP
Country
Just a quick heads up. I had a bit of trouble getting the back up to work with QCMA. So for those having the same issue (freezing on accessing the restore option) i recommend using OCMA. It worked first time perfectly and all is up and running fine. Thanks again Evotz, total champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    N @ NoiseCommander3DS: @AncientBoi Apologies