codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I'm kinda stumped here.

Given the hankering I've had to play some GC games with codes that cfg-usb refuses to find. So thanks to a stroke of good google-fu, I finally found a mirror for the homebrew that is supposed to launch the Wii-Compatible GameCube AR.

However, every time I launch (whether the GC disc is in the Wii's DVD drive or not), I get the following on the console output that shows up before where I should be seeing the AR booting up...
Reading disc ID...
Failed to initialize FAT...
Unable to find DOL...
And then it just exits out, refusing to launch.

I know that the last time I had this app and it worked was before dios mios was even a thing, and I had WiiGator's mios v10 installed. But even when I reinstall that mIOS, I still get the same error. I also know that I was at 4.2U on my Wii back then, too... so this is all the more confusing for me.

Any help?

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, did find some progress... depressingly, I'd have to 'downgrade' to a 2GB SD card in order to get around the FAT error. Supposedly the AR Loader app was compiled before support for SDHC was ever added in.

So anyway, the prompts progress positively, and it even shows "Loading AR..." on the screen, but then all I see is a flash of green screen, and after that, the game starts loading up... bypassing the Action Replay altogether. Uhhhh....

Help? :wacko:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up