ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
First of all, what an honor have you posting in this thread Master QLeap....!!!
smile.gif

Back on topic: So wich one should I put in the first post?? both??
Nah what da' hell I'll put everything....!!!
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Done...!!! check the first post before asking anything, ok?

ant22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im stuck when i pathed it by doing every thing that u said Raiyu but i still cant get any of my games to work through any loaders i tried even using the loaders that had the 002 fix and still dosent work wat im i doing wrong and also i dont have i mod chip i am using the hombrew channel and gamma loader

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
if it's not working then you're doing it wrong, try using WiiPower's toy with a 1:1 copy before patching the .iso just to check if the main.dol has been patched right...!!!
smile.gif

ant22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im paching it right its my loader there not working for non of my games can u or one the other people on here make a video tutrial or can u upload the files from your sd card like your apps folder and wad so i can just instal every thing and if it still dosent work then i no im doing somthing wrong with my disc could u please do this for me i no that uploading your hole sd card mit tack a whil but can u please do this for me
unsure.gif

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Arendo said:
Seems like you're part of every softmod team?
wink.gif
I noticed your name on the gamma002fix as well... Anyway, thanks, it works great now... It froze once in the past 2 hours, and recovered from that in about 3 seconds... the freezing is probably partially the game itself as the dvd...

No, i'm only part of the SoftChip team. I released the 002 fix for Gamma, because i wanted the same code in both loaders in order to prevent confusion. If the fix was implemented different and nintendo changes something you could get different results with the loaders, and i don't want such stuff happen.

PS: It happened, QLeap's code is different, the 002 fix in SoftChip, Gamma and my Gecko OS release is only applied once. QLeap would patch it several times, if the pattern was found several times ==> If a new game comes out working with his version and not working with my versions, i have to update the fix. (ok, i would have to update it then anyways)

rivera_129

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it now works i just used the orginal gamma pack that was added and all is good lol my nfsu worked but i didnt do anything to the dvd cause it was already burnt b4 this patch but watevr its all good
biggrin.gif

QLeap

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
PS: It happened, QLeap's code is different, the 002 fix in SoftChip, Gamma and my Gecko OS release is only applied once. QLeap would patch it several times, if the pattern was found several times ==> If a new game comes out working with his version and not working with my versions, i have to update the fix. (ok, i would have to update it then anyways)

Hi WiiPower,

Mine is same. it just patches once. just note the 'return' in the loop of patch code.
wink.gif

I think it won't come again, because it's in OSInit routine. I doubt no programmer calls this funtion more than once.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
QLeap said:
Hi WiiPower,

Mine is same. it just patches once. just note the 'return' in the loop of patch code.
wink.gif

I think it won't come again, because it's in OSInit routine. I doubt no programmer calls this funtion more than once.

It's inside a loop where the main.dol,fst.bin and some other files are loaded from the disc and stored in the memory. If you want to take a closer look at this get my toy. R1 provides you all files as they are loaded, R2 puts them together.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ant22 said:
im paching it right its my loader there not working for non of my games can u or one the other people on here make a video tutrial or can u upload the files from your sd card like your apps folder and wad so i can just instal every thing and if it still dosent work then i no im doing somthing wrong with my disc could u please do this for me i no that uploading your hole sd card mit tack a whil but can u please do this for me

The files on the first post are directly from my SD card, if it's not working:
1) you are probably on 3.3 or 3.4 and the patched disc will never work, use any of the launchers (Gamma or SoftChip), with a 1:1 copy
2)You haven't installed right the cIOS36_r7 and none of your discs will ever work, please use Waninkoko's cIOS36_r7 Installer thru network (Wi-Fi)

Jillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does this only work for homebrew download of gecko os or for other methods of gecko os downloading. Because i didn't load it from homebrew, though i used twighlight hack

screamq3

Trophies
XP
Country
hi all, can someone point me to one working 002 fix for gamma which is in a .wad format? theres been so many fixes released by everyone the last week or so im not sure which one to go for
smile.gif
thanks in advance people
smile.gif

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Why you're not using HBC???? read the first post first, I have put it in parts for ModChip users, Backup Launcher Gamma Users, Softchip Launcher users, if you still don't get it, then explain completely what's the part you are not understanding....!!
smile.gif

Posts merged

screamq3 said:
hi all, can someone point me to one working 002 fix for gamma which is in a .wad format? theres been so many fixes released by everyone the last week or so im not sure which one to go for
smile.gif
thanks in advance people
smile.gif

READ THE FIRST POST ENTIRELY

dkelley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Arendo said:
EDIT 2: well that's funny, the one I threw away because of the 002 error, works perfect with gamma002fix_r2
tongue.gif

still the glitches in nfsu?? I have an old unmodded nfsu dvd as well but don't want to bother installing different loaders etc if it won't be any better than how nfsu is playing now (you and I have EXACTLY the same issues and work arounds, so I doubt it's your burn. by the way imgburn is great).

Cheers,
dkelley

ant22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok where does the HBC friendly Gamma002fix_r2 go in your sd card doe it go to the root of yor sd card or in apps folder

Arendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
dkelley said:
Arendo said:
EDIT 2: well that's funny, the one I threw away because of the 002 error, works perfect with gamma002fix_r2
tongue.gif

still the glitches in nfsu?? I have an old unmodded nfsu dvd as well but don't want to bother installing different loaders etc if it won't be any better than how nfsu is playing now (you and I have EXACTLY the same issues and work arounds, so I doubt it's your burn. by the way imgburn is great).

Cheers,
dkelley

if you're having the same problem as me, try this: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tjmm5n2zmmk

it's the gamma002fix_r2 made into a channel. looks pretty nice an NFSU works!
biggrin.gif
the non-002-patched version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...