Hacking How to fix error 002 >HERE<

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you open the iso and find the main dol. Check on it and press save. Then you can save the dol where you want to. Patch it and click on the main dol again. This time press load and it will let you look for the main dol you patched.

swf3

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thank
but i cant even open it!

will wait and hope someone will youtube it then i should bably to do it!

thanks for all the hard work guys

TheWon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
andokomando said:
kind of a noob here can anyone tell me how to put the new main.dol back into the iso?

Click on the main dol thats still in the iso and press load. You should then be able to search for the new one you patched. IT will replace.

andokomando

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheWon said:
andokomando said:
kind of a noob here can anyone tell me how to put the new main.dol back into the iso?

Click on the main dol thats still in the iso and press load. You should then be able to search for the new one you patched. IT will replace.
it wont let it open it only lets me click save not load. any more help please.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is my step-by-step guide on how to fix the #002 Error. This is what I did to get my games working, though they are both Japan games, it shouldn't make much difference. Any pms on this matter asking how I did it will be replied unanswered.

Step 1
: Open up the ISO you need to patch with WiiScrubber. For this tutorial, I have selected BLEACH: Versus Crusade.
step-1.jpg

Step 2: There are 2 partitions. Go down to the 2nd partition and expand it. Look for something that says "main.dol". Right click it, and you get the options to either Extract or Replace it. Select the Extract option. Leave WiiScrubber open cause you will need it in the last step.
step-2.jpg

Step 3
: Now that we have the main.dol extracted. It's time to patch it. Open up the main.dol in bailli's Generic Wii Patcher 1.2. Go down to "Error 002 Fix" and under that click "Search". It should find it, then the grayed out error below the Search function will be selectable. Click that and it should patch it.
step-3.jpg

Step 4: I couldn't get Donkey Kong to work before just by patching it. I also had to fix the Language a bit. So to the upper right, there should be something that says "Console Language Detection". Under that, click "Search" and change it to Japanese. (You can skip this if you are playing Need For Speed.) Once you finished doing that. Click Save and save the dol. You're done patching, now we need to reinsert the patch.
step-4.jpg

Step-5.jpg

Step 5: To reinsert is simple as 1, 2, 3! Return to WiiScrubberBack in step 2, we had to right click the main.dol in Partition 2 to extract it right? We do the same thing here except this time, Replace it with the one we just patched. If all goes well, it should do it successfully and parse the ISO. Once that's done, you can go ahead and close WiiScrubber and burn the game. If all goes well, you should be able to play your game!

Tell me if I may have missed anything. =)

ppc_gba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, i erased it again and dumped it and patched with generic wii patcher, only the 002 fix and now it works. incredible work!
i'm hoping to convert this into an on the fly patch and ill post as soon as i get it working.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
OK I've finally created a thread that has last more than 2 pages, and the info or what is there written is not even mine
laugh.gif
, well anyway, I just wanted where to link from the wiki, with real and updated info in the first post, don't forget to say thanks to QLeap, B@iLLi and WiiPower for this
lecture.gif
, and to link to here the wiki on the games fixed with this, ok?

I'm glad to see the community helping each other, this really smeels like Christmass...!!!
smile.gif

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So even doing the patch like Raiyu said (remove 002 error and JP language detection) the game doesn't work on Gamma???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn that case is huge, but is cool.
  • D @ dadadad:
    I was installing mods for games, but when I removed the romfs folder, an error occurred. Now when I try to launch the game, I see a yellow screen, and I have to reboot the switch. Reinstalling the game didn't help. Can you advise me on what to do to launch the game without mods?
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @dadadad delete sd:\atmosphere\contents
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should find out from the mod dev how to uninstall it. Every mod is different on how you install/uninstall.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @The Real Jdbye Wouldn't that take out bunch other stuff also?
  • D @ dadadad:
    Is it safe to delete the entire atmosphere folder? I don't remember what else was there, like edizon and tesla menu are installed through atmosphere, is it not a problem, will I not damage the system? There were too many mods, I won’t be able to contact each one, nothing was said about deleting in the description.
    @BigOnYa nothing that can't easily be replaced
    +1
    @dadadad no don't do that
    that will reset the configs
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    where can i find a clean copy of the mii maker for the wii u (EU)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Arne214, We don't ask for roms.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    The installation was only through rofms and in the game folder in content. What else can I do?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I already told them about that and yet they make a thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Well I'm sure the mods will take care of it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reminds me of that one Spanish guy who was in here a week or so ago, that wouldn't translate their messages.
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ok sry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I don't remember him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ Si means yes, no means maybe
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, it's fine but dont ask for roms here again
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I only know very little Spanish, haven't done it in 5 years lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, que tan poco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if you don't use it, you lose it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, A bit. I only know greetings and some other parts. Its quite an easy language to learn.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But I don't remember most of it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, easy to learn despite having some relatively complex rules
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, easy to learn despite having some relatively complex rules +1