Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
Wiiownzzz said:
If only if we can somehow increase the speed of the backup launchers?? Without blowing up our Wiis...
smileipb2.png

have you installed the new cody-6x-speed.wad ?

Oh man I installed that yesterday backups load very fast! Wiiownzzz you should really do some research on that!

Wiiownzzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thawkins1 said:
djtaz said:
Wiiownzzz said:
If only if we can somehow increase the speed of the backup launchers?? Without blowing up our Wiis...
smileipb2.png

have you installed the new cody-6x-speed.wad ?

Oh man I installed that yesterday backups load very fast! Wiiownzzz you should really do some research on that!

Really?! Where can I get? Is it alright if you send me link or at least tell me what website I can download it from?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It is illegal as it contains "N" code, you can't give/ask for it here, unless it comes already demodulated and in .jk format or .ro or .fl

Wiiownzzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well technically it wouldn't be illegal if you would tell me the website I can get it from....right?

EDIT: Omg I have been trying to find this cody 6x speed.wad thing for the past hour on google, I'm starting to think it's not even real.

Wiiownzzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WalkerOfTheDay said:
Keep looking m8 !

It's out there. I found in like 20 seconds !

What are you searching!?!?!?! I can't find it......and it's not like you will get killed if you tell me what you searched....jeez

Wiiownzzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
It is illegal as it contains "N" code, you can't give/ask for it here, unless it comes already demodulated and in .jk format or .ro or .fl

jk or rofl! You guys can suck my dick! Fucking assholes

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry man - i really couldnt resist ... i get urges from time to time and i just cant help it
Of course everyone else always jumps on the band wagon so i know they will all back it up as soon as the word coby is used
tongue.gif

Wiiownzzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will rebooting the Wii with hooks make the speed any different? Like when you go on the backup launcher and press B so you can play it on the Disc Channel.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nope - the drive slows down in order to read DVD-R / DVD+R discs ... its not a software related thing , its hardware related in the drive itself - need to reflash the drives firmware , and no one can get into it to even view it at the moment.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ether2802 said:
actally - that was very good - subtle and amusing - well done once again ether !

joskun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got Wiikey and I'm on 3.2U
After I installed the IOS55-64-v4633.wad I don't get the black screen anymore when running bleach crusade.
But now I can't get the Wad Manager 1.3 as a channel anymore (the one that say: cISO.wad - Canal wad manager) no matter how many times I uninstall and install cISO.wad
Is there a way to get it to show up again?
I use wad manager alot for installling and uninstalling wads and it'd be a lot easier if it were as a channel.

Edit: Can't believe it was that easy
sleep.gif

Problem fix with a wad manager.wad file
smile.gif

jonas7611

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Distrance said:
Right... My whole computer froze up thanks to IMGBurn. I couldn't kill IMGBurn process even with Killbox or cmd line... I tried to open My Computer.. it FROZE. I tried to open msn.. it FROZE. I tried to restart.. it FROZE. I had to forcefully shutdown it by holding the power button asadfsdfsdfsd...

But seriously.. did I do something wrong or is this some random error ? I don't understand why can an .iso cause the burn to fail, even if it has corrupted data in it. ( Though I did everything exactly like the Instructions said )

Each time a CD Burner is setup for a CD Burning session the burner hardware will perform a 15 step power test to determine the OPC for a Blank Media Disc, OPC meaning Optimum Power Calibration.

This test also takes place during the CD Burning process so the CD Burner can determine the best burn speed and method for the disc; this test is called 'Running Optimum Power Calibration'.

Although the test is performed by the hardware of the CD Burner, the device initializes the CD Burning Software for the test to take place. This is one reason why your software may report the "Power Calibration Error" or “Calibration Error Full”.

Causes of Power Calibration Errors
With Power Calibration errors they can be caused by different factors and sometimes difficult to locate, especially if the errors are at random. Below are the known factors that will cause the Power Calibration Errors and how to check each factor, it is important that each point is considered if wanting to get to the bottom of the error.

Blank Media Discs
Power Calibration Errors can occur when OPC or ROPC tests for the media disc so the condition of the disc, brand of disc and even the firmware for the CD Burner can be the cause for the errors occurring. Test the drive with more than one disc (650MB only) and even a different brand, for more assisting on testing discs please see Blank Media Disc Help.
Although the Firmware of CD Burners is physically burned onto a chip inside the device it is software based and also determines how a CD Burner reads a disc. It’s always recommended to update the Firmware for a CD Burner when the drive has problems reading media discs.

Power Consumption
A device such as a CD Burners can have different problems if there is a power consumption issue with the system and the Power Calibration Error is just one of those problems. If using either an internal or external CD Burner make sure to disconnect all other devices, except the hard drive and Burner, before attempting to burn a disc. Double check all cables for any faults and if possible test with a 2nd Data Cable. It is also advisable to disconnect the power connection for the CD Burner and test with a spare connector.

Dust Accumulating
Dust accumulates on electrical devices such as PCs at a high rate and its very common for CD Burners to become faulty because of this dust with the Power Calibration Errors being a tell tale sign. The rubber lip located around the drawer of the CD Burner, usually inside of the drive, is to protect the inner workings of the device from dust. Power Calibration Errors caused by dust can still simply be fixed by using a can of compressed air, specifically designed for using on PCs. It may also be useful to test with a CD Cleaner Kit as a last resort.

georgecoat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot make Tak And The Guardians Of Gross to work on gamma 002 fixed. Whatever I do I get green screen or screen falling down.
Anybody made this game work on gamma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1