Tutorial  Updated

How to find codes with VitaCheat using Normal Search

Hi, today I'm going to show you the classic method,alternative method and advanced medhod(for expert user)to find codes with Vitacheat normal search: example money,items,ammo,armors etc... with Vitacheat on Ps Vita,as long as they are displayed on the screen and have a numerical value(how to see on screenshot attached),just follow step by step description below.

Read Important
Before,begin start search the codes,you must know one thing very impontant:how to use and what are they 8,16,32bit

8bit=0-255 search(dec)and 0-FF search(hex)
16bit=256-65535 search(dec)and 100-FFFF search(hex)
32bit=65536-4294967295 search(dec)and 10000-FFFFFFFFFF search(hex)

Classic Method

1)start the game and for example we want a certain object infinite or in large quantity
2)let's take that object for example 1000 coins,that we want to find.
3)open Vitacheat(L + left pad)and select GO SEARCH(press O button)enter 1000 on the value (press O button)move to search and start the search (always with O button)now you will get thousands of results, exit the result obtained (by pressing X button or right pad + R)and return to the game
4)now in the game earn coins or spend them(it is always an example,it can be another thing)and repeat step 3,this time entering the new values (example 1500 or 700)and press search again if we were lucky we will have the result 1 code found, instead if too many are found,repeat this point again .

5)now if we have only obtained 1 code, press triangle to view,now that we see the code found, press Start and then O to save it and it will end up in the CHEAT LIST of the Vitacheat menu with the name cheat1.

6)Now,that the code is saved(lyou have to modify it to have infinite coins,we exit the search with X and enter CHEAT LIST,press O on cheat1 to see our code, press O and square again(so change the final part of the code both dec and not hex)to modify it and set as value 10000,now exit with X and save the code just modified as in point 5
Note: the cheat can be renamed, just press O on the text and press L key to delete, R key for space, square key for caps and O to insert them,( example Infinite Coins)or cancel it by pressing Select, on the displayed code.
Always remember to save the changes with left analog stick up,otherwise when you restart the game you will end up with the old name, that is cheat1 or lost the cheat found.

7)Go back with X,until you see cheat1 or how you have renamed it and activate it by pressing square, exit Vitacheat and return to the game.

8)Now,if everything worked out perfectly,when we go to buy items our coins should be infinite.

This guide works on many games,but sometimes the codes only work during the game we are playing,if we reset and continue the game no longer works.
Warning: when you search for the codes again,make sure you enter the correct values,otherwise the search will give you 0 results and you will have to start a new search.

Alternative method

Some time ago,i discovered something about the codes and how to make them work even if continuing or with a new game they don't work and now I'm going to explain it to you:

1b)start the game where you have saved codes(example infinite coins)like this

Code:
$0200 85FC9800 0001869F
that no longer works and spend some coins or not and do a new search with Vitacheat with the value you currently have,you should find only one

Code:
$0200 85FD9800 0001869F
As you can see, the new code is almost the same as the old one we found,now we need to understand if we continue the game another day the code still works or not and if looking for it again we find the first one($0200 85FC9800 0001869F),if this happens we need to merge the code in one so that they work forever,whether we continue or start a new game

2b)To merge the codes,you need to go to CHEAT LIST select cheat1(or as you have renamed it),move to the code and press Start,it will duplicate the code under what we have, that is

Code:
$0200 85FC9800 0001869F
$0200 85FC9800 0001869F
Now,you have to modify it to make it permanent, practically you have to do this:select cheat1(or renamed)and modify the first or the second line of codes (it is indifferent) in order to have

Code:
$0200 85FC9800 0001869F
$0200 85FD9800 0001869F
Now,let's save the new cheat just created(always left analog stick up and O),close the game with the PS button, now we restart the game we breathe VitaCheat and activate the cheat,if everything went well now we will have the code working 100% with what we have been looking for.
Some games instead,when you go to the codes to find various objects, they will never give only 1 code but,different even if you do the procedure described above and now i will explain it to you.

3b)using the classic method it may happen that Vitacheat always keeps giving the same number of results after 3-4 searches that is like this(example below)

Code:
$0200 8134FCBD 0000000A
$0200 8137BCDA 0000000A
$0200 8144EABE 0000000A
If we do,we save the codes individually like this
cheat1
cheat2
cheat3
and we activate them all or individually these will not work,but there is a way to make them work that is,get all codes and group them into one,as we did with the point 2b.

Code:
cheat4
$0200 8134FCBD 0000000A
$0200 8137BCDA 0000000A
$0200 8144EABE 0000000A
Let's save the new code and activate it,we will notice that now the cheat works.

Guys, with this guide i have completed many games that i have
All Super Robot Wars Z3
Super Robot Wars OG Masou Kishin: Pride Of Justice
Super Robot Wars V Premium Anime Song and Sound Edition
Super Robot Wars X Premium Anime Song and Sound Edition
Super Robot Wars HD Remastered
Iconoclast
Attack on Titan:Wing Of Freedom
Attack on Titan 2(no english patch)
Coven and Labyrinth of Refrain
Coven and Labyrinth of Galleria(demo video at the end of the post)
DariusBurst Chronicles Savoir
Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme VS Force
All Gundam Breaker
Digimon World:Next Order(Japan version,not english patched version)
Shin Gundam Musou
Sky Force Anniversary(Usa version)
Freedom Wars
It Is Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?Infinite Combate(no english patch)
Soul Sacrifice
Soul Sacrifice Delta
Eiyuu Densetsu Sora no Kiseki Zero Evolution(no english patch)
Fate/Extella Link
Eiyuu Densetsu Ao no Kiseki
Eiyuu Densetsu Sora no Kiseki FC Evolution(not English Patch)
Eiyuu Densetsu Sora no Kiseki SC Evolution(not english patch)
Eiyuu Densetsu Sora no Kiseki The 3rd Evolution(no english patch)
Eiyuu Densetsu Sen no Kiseki
Eiyuu Densetsu Sen no Kiseki II
Kidou Senshi Gundam Seed Battle Destiny
I Am Setsuna(not English patch)
Macross Delta Scramble
Sword Art Online:Hollow Fragment
Y's VIII:Lacrimosa of Dana
Ys Origin

Advanced Mode(or Expert Mode)
After the classic and alternative method,there is another method that we will call Advanced Mode, even if we will find hundreds or thousands of codes, through this method we will find them the same, saving time and here you have to be very experienced.
I begin by explaining what it is practically in many games the codes have the same root(you can see it in the images below),
3cba7e76d5abe6748ecedae4d604ca9d.jpg
ad5aecb82294bb898ecd6d5331b3563e.jpg

that is,the first 4,3 or 2 digits are always the same,even if the cheats we activate are different, this is what i discovered by analyzing the codes found by other people on the web and mine.
Now i begin to explain how to do it through examples with real codes(the complete ones can be found here!
How to see in this images,the first 4 numbers(they can also be letters)are always the same,and the result is this
dac82d168b8976f2e0d32b704711847b.jpg
50aba6eb4892e5d3ec3901367cd0a966.jpg
ce929418ccd07c2d34bb48ccf0dc0b5b.jpg
d0410f71f99be4e84cbdbe965d8d129e.jpg

So if in an RPG,we want to find and bring the states of the characters to the maximum,or series of items just find one and then search for others using and following the classic method, the only difference is that even if vitacheat will give you thousands of results,just search for the code with the first 4 numbers/letters(or less)equal to the first code we found.

As you saw in the codes above,the root is always the same.
Note:always remember that to use this method,what you want to search for example: str, luck, def etc ... or multiple objects must all be on the same screen(see example images above)

Now that we have learned how to find the codes,we just have to practice and when you are experienced enough you will be able to find the codes at any time during the game.

Note:It may happen that,in finding the codes and activating them,the game may crash,this means that the codes are wrong or we have set a wrong value or too high and if you have not saved the codes when restarting the game you will have lost them.

Note2:this tutorial,was created and tested using only VitaCheat z06 on PS Vita 3.65 Enso.

Note 3:In this video you will see an example of everything written above

P.s:here you will find the other tutorial on how to find codes with Fuzzy Search!

Attachments

• DariusBurst Chronicles Savoir.jpg
    DariusBurst Chronicles Savoir.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 410
  • Super robot Wars OG  Masou Kishin III Pride of Justice.jpg
    Super robot Wars OG Masou Kishin III Pride of Justice.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 383
Last edited by NeoGranzon,

Nightwinter

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
excellent tutorial!! it is somewhat easy to understand, but it would be awesome to have images for each step (it would be better but not strictly needed=)

MyoAmel

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Thanks for the info I was getting frustrated because on one of my games I'm trying to get 99lvl and it didn't worked but it showed me like 4 codes every single time the code appeared. I guessed it was just changing the values on each cheat and activating them; I didn't knew that you had to merge them I'm going to try and do it. btw this is the game I'm trying to create cheats for PCSE00826 Atelier Escha & Logy Plus: Alchemists of Dusk Sky.

Last edited by MyoAmel,
Reactions: NeoGranzon

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks for the info I was getting frustrated because on one of my games I'm trying to get 99lvl and it didn't worked but it showed me like 4 codes every single time the code appeared. I guessed it was just changing the values on each cheat and activating them; I didn't knew that you had to merge them I'm going to try and do it. btw this is the game I'm trying to create cheats for PCSE00826 Atelier Escha & Logy Plus: Alchemists of Dusk Sky.

Hi @MyoAmel ,if any new game or continue the codes is always the same,you can safely apply the one written in my tutorial or try rename psv file to your id of the to find in this page ok!

MyoAmel

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Hi @MyoAmel ,if any new game or continue the codes is always the same,you can safely apply the one written in my tutorial or try rename psv file to your id of the to find in this page ok!
Thanks for finding the codes but I'm pretty new to all this and I'm not sure if the EU cheats would work on USA:unsure:, also A million thanks for the tutorial because I was able to level up my characters by doing the B3 part of it. Thanks a lot for the useful info. :bow:

Reactions: NeoGranzon

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks for finding the codes but I'm pretty new to all this and I'm not sure if the EU cheats would work on USA:unsure:, also A million thanks for the tutorial because I was able to level up my characters by doing the B3 part of it. Thanks a lot for the useful info. :bow:

@MyoAmel ,you know why i told you to do this thing to rename the game ID in yours,because with certain games that didn't have codes i did like this,for example:
Gundam Breaker 3 Break Edition(PCSH010042)Asia version in(PCSG01035)Japan version and the code work perfectly,i found and adds codes thst weren't here!

Last edited by NeoGranzon,

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello Neo, do you have cheat for Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Hackers Memory Complete Edition (PCSG01126)? Like max items and HP stuff?
@IkmalHaqqim98x ,here they don't ask for cheats but they ask questions if you don't understand the tutorial well,if you want cheats for that game,ask in the PS Vita Vitacheat Database and ask tomberyx to create them for you, he is the best in the universe!

jonhy6669

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
NeoGranzon I've obtain the Tempar green pointers but they just don't work and sometimes freeze the game. People also said to use Universal-Pointer-Searcher but I see it is not effective for me and many other people like me who need a lot of support to know how to beat games that contain Multi Dma. There is no tutorial here and nowhere to show you how to defeat Multi Dma. If you can show that would be ideal.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
NeoGranzon I've obtain the Tempar green pointers but they just don't work and sometimes freeze the game. People also said to use Universal-Pointer-Searcher but I see it is not effective for me and many other people like me who need a lot of support to know how to beat games that contain Multi Dma. There is no tutorial here and nowhere to show you how to defeat Multi Dma. If you can show that would be ideal.
@jonhy6669 ,ask to tomberyx in Vitacheat Database he's the best on the universe to find cheats.

Abdel84

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hey i try to get the medals of killzonr mercenary (PCSF00243) for the mode warzone do you have a code or an advice pls to get it?

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hey i try to get the medals of killzonr mercenary (PCSF00243) for the mode warzone do you have a code or an advice pls to get it?
@Abdel84 yes i have advice for you,don't troll me,and i stopped to create cheats for others,now i only do it for myself(see my videos on my youtube cheannel).👋

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Why you say i troll you ? and what video i need to watch pls?
@Abdel84 ,simple because this is a tutorial where i explain how to find and create cheats for PS Vita and if you look in my signature there is the link to my youtube channel or the video in OP,that's why i say troll me!👋

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P7mAPWYcgE