Hacking How to edit Chaos;Child .scx script files?

nahucirujano

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
chaos_child-2539273.jpg

Hi guys, how are you?
I'm nahucirujano from Argentina.

I wanted to ask you if there is some way (some tool) to open and edit .scx script files of this game for a possible translation into another language?

Or even to port this English official translation to PC version since they use the exact same files. I already tried swapping files but, as expected, the game crashes.

Any help will be appreciated.

Last edited by nahucirujano,
Reactions: RY0M43CH1Z3N

AttackOtter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am playing it on my Vita.
But I wanted to try porting the translation into PC version for the rest of the audience who have not a Vita.
1. That's illegal
2. There's a group already doing it who are quite far along. It's not a simple "paste the translation in" kind of project. It takes months.

nahucirujano

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
1. That's illegal
2. There's a group already doing it who are quite far along. It's not a simple "paste the translation in" kind of project. It takes months.
So many things are illegal and people still do them...
Yes, I know, Committee of Zero. They are not updating any progress but they said the project is still alive, so as I said, if it's not a matter of copying/pasting/replacing/compressing, and it's not, I'll give up on this. Actually I already gave up.
We can wait for Committee to finish.
I'd delete this thread if I can but I don't see any option to do that.
Thanks for replying.

AttackOtter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So many things are illegal and people still do them...
Yes, I know, Committee of Zero. They are not updating any progress but they said the project is still alive, so as I said, if it's not a matter of copying/pasting/replacing/compressing, and it's not, I'll give up on this. Actually I already gave up.
We can wait for Committee to finish.
I'd delete this thread if I can but I don't see any option to do that.
Thanks for replying.
I mentioned it's illegal because you could get into legal trouble for doing it. People who do these kinds of projects know what they could face, and doing them willy nilly without any real aim can lead to a lot of issues with the copyright holders.

Plus there's another group already doing it which is why I recommended you not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.