Hacking How to downgrade my psp3000

BlazerX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i have been away from the psp scene for a whileive heaerd you can softmod any psp now i have a psp3000 with ofw 6.60 i heard you can downgrade to 6.20 i tried using downgrader v5 and everytime it loads fine but when it says ok for lauching it lauches and brings me back to the xmb

My PSP is 3000 ofw6.60 and and it on v9 Mb

any ideas?

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You certainly can downgrade your 09g psp 3000 using the v5 one, but I think there's a bug that you won't be able to update your ofw after that (I think it's already fixed though). Although the downgrader is signed (it can be ran from ofw), I think you have to run it in a hacked state for it to actually work.

I highly recommend you to just install 6.60 pro-b10fix, instead of going through downgrading. You won't have permanence, but it doesn't make much of a difference, to be honest.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You certainly can downgrade your 09g psp 3000 using the v5 one, but I think there's a bug that you won't be able to update your ofw after that (I think it's already fixed though). Although the downgrader is signed (it can be ran from ofw), I think you have to run it in a hacked state for it to actually work.

I highly recommend you to just install 6.60 pro-b10fix, instead of going through downgrading. You won't have permanence, but it doesn't make much of a difference, to be honest.
Quoted for truth, get 6.60B10-fix1. There really isn't all that much of a difference and using Fast Recovery is really just a few extra seconds.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
The bug is fixed, but don't downgrade a 3000 anyway....just do what s4mid4re suggests and use the temporary 6.60 Pro B10fix. There's very little reason to want to downgrade to 6.20 and a few reasons not to.

BlazerX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i have the temporary 660PRO-B10 it works but i cannot see isos any idea i amde the ISO folder aswell

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Ok i have the temporary 660PRO-B10 it works but i cannot see isos any idea i amde the ISO folder aswell
Make sure the ISO folder is located on the root of your ms, not inside the PSP folder, etc. Also, ISOs will only appear under GAME > Memory Stick if you're on a hacked state (you can check if you're hacked or not by pressing select, which will bring up the VSH menu).

BlazerX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure the ISO folder is located on the root of your ms, not inside the PSP folder, etc. Also, ISOs will only appear under GAME > Memory Stick if you're on a hacked state (you can check if you're hacked or not by pressing select, which will bring up the VSH menu).
thank you it works fine now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny