How to do this? Need Help

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by EvilMakiPR, Oct 30, 2015.

1. EvilMakiPR
    OP

EvilMakiPR GBAtemp Addict

Apr 9, 2013
    Well before you say something I already asked on a few Threads with not luck. So..

First of all I'm really sorry if what I will gonna ask is n00b but I'm really really new in all this. I finally got a Sky3DS and wanna know how to do this.

Ok I have a Virgin N3DSXL 10.0.2U and a Sky3DS

All I wanna do is install the Homebrew Launcher so I can use PKHex with my retail OR game.

What should I do? How to do it? Once I install the Homebrew Launcher it get installed forever(Like Homebrew Channel)? Can I still update my 3DS? I wanna play online.

Thanks! :)

2. rufuszombot

rufuszombot Assassin

Apr 13, 2010
    United States
    The Moon
    Can't you use a Cubic Ninja rom and run it from there?

3. Megalegacy98

Megalegacy98 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)™

Aug 11, 2015
    United States
    Just around the corner™
    You don't just try and ask man, you search. Cubic Ninja's homepage would be perfect to get homebrew working.
    also...
    "-2"
    You don't update your browser?!

Anyways,
    Get Cubic Ninja on your Sky3DS, put it on the MicroSD card, then go to smealum.github.io/3ds for directions.
    This tut should help you install and use Sky3DS stuff.
    Btw, Homebrew Launcher installs onto the Cubic Ninja save game so you need to run Cubic Ninja to run homebrew.

You can still play online without the latest version, and there is an eShop spoofer so...

EvilMakiPR likes this.
  4. EvilMakiPR
    OP

EvilMakiPR GBAtemp Addict

Apr 9, 2013
    Thanks and sorry...

5. Megalegacy98

Megalegacy98 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)™

Aug 11, 2015
    United States
    Just around the corner™
    It's fine dude, I don't really care at all :D It's just I'm warning you for the people who WILL get mad at you for not searching and whatever.