Homebrew How to do this? Need Help

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Well before you say something I already asked on a few Threads with not luck. So..

First of all I'm really sorry if what I will gonna ask is n00b but I'm really really new in all this. I finally got a Sky3DS and wanna know how to do this.

Ok I have a Virgin N3DSXL 10.0.2U and a Sky3DS

All I wanna do is install the Homebrew Launcher so I can use PKHex with my retail OR game.

What should I do? How to do it? Once I install the Homebrew Launcher it get installed forever(Like Homebrew Channel)? Can I still update my 3DS? I wanna play online.

Thanks! :)

Megalegacy98

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well before you say something I already asked on a few Threads with not luck. So..

First of all I'm really sorry if what I will gonna ask is n00b but I'm really really new in all this. I finally got a Sky3DS and wanna know how to do this.

Ok I have a Virgin N3DSXL 10.0.2U and a Sky3DS

All I wanna do is install the Homebrew Launcher so I can use PKHex with my retail OR game.

What should I do? How to do it? Once I install the Homebrew Launcher it get installed forever(Like Homebrew Channel)? Can I still update my 3DS? I wanna play online.

Thanks! :)
You don't just try and ask man, you search. Cubic Ninja's homepage would be perfect to get homebrew working.
also...
"-2"
You don't update your browser?!

Anyways,
Get Cubic Ninja on your Sky3DS, put it on the MicroSD card, then go to smealum.github.io/3ds for directions.
This tut should help you install and use Sky3DS stuff.
Btw, Homebrew Launcher installs onto the Cubic Ninja save game so you need to run Cubic Ninja to run homebrew.

You can still play online without the latest version, and there is an eShop spoofer so...

Reactions: ElYubiYubi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill