How to determine old Switch Lite revision with socketed NAND?

jedi23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I still have a HWFLY for a Switch Lite with a PCB for a socketed NAND and since my last Switch is broken beyond repair, I want do purchase a "new" one from Ebay.
Is there a way to determine such a Switch Lite model? When exactly was the Handheld's PCB revised?
So are there any discontinued colors or bundled editions where one can be sure that it's the old revision? Or How old must the Handheld be to be the old revision for sure?

Last edited by jedi23,

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada
If you talking about emmc re-attachable module like v1/v2, S-lite never has one, nand all soldered on board for S-lite.
FYI, to use a modchip on unsupported model, i.e, hwfly core model, onto S-lite or OLED, you need to know where to do jumper wire and have good exp on soldering.
Look up what info you need from here

Reactions: jedi23

jedi23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I ordered a HWFLY Lite over a year ago and now I know I got the Flashable Core Type :wacko:
(That's why I thought there must be a Lite variant with re-attachable NAND modules...)

Okay thanks this link is great.
So I can solder small wires for CLK(D), DATO(C) and CMD(A) to the PCB next to the NAND.

One more question: Can I use the small V2 ribbon cable that needs to be soldered on the CPU's resistors on a Lite model, too?

Last edited by jedi23,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto