How to delete corrupted game?

Augusto101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
So....I have on my menu an icon of corrupted data size is 2gb on storage/library it show on OTHER category , anyone knows how to delete it ?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what they look like on the PS4, but a failed install on the ps3 is _INST (followed by a time stamp); a failed deletion is _DEL (followed by a time stamp). let me know if you can find it.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the icon will be in user/appmeta iirc. the param.sfo will be in system_data, I believe. and, the location as outlined by the system will likely be registered in the app.db. the fact that you have so many areas to clean up, I'm not sure what to do. there may be others in fact. what game is this? is it on external or internal?

Augusto101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
the icon will be in user/appmeta iirc. the param.sfo will be in system_data, I believe. and, the location as outlined by the system will likely be registered in the app.db. the fact that you have so many areas to clean up, I'm not sure what to do. there may be others in fact. what game is this? is it on external or internal?
It is on internal , I already checked every folder with file explorer and I don't see any suspicious file my guess is that the game was gran Turismo

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one option you have is to delete the game from user/app, rebuild the database, then use the python script to get your games back, but be warned, it will make games undeleteable unless you change canRemove.

Augusto101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
one option you have is to delete the game from user/app, rebuild the database, then use the python script to get your games back, but be warned, it will make games undeleteable unless you change canRemove.
Yeah... I'm better going to keep that corrupted file the good thing is that it only is 2gb , thx btw

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them