Hacking How To Delete Corrupt Tik Files? Wup Installer (No CFW)

sonictopfan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have been using Wup Installer GX2 to install my Wii U disc backups and I succeeded in it, but then I thought “should I try to get the dlc for Smash too using Mocha + Tik2SD?” (bad idea) now I can’t redownload my pre-purchased dlc, I tried deleting the whole game including my save data, I have the game disc, all I want is to delete the tik files of Smash and start a fresh install, thanks.

Last edited by sonictopfan,

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
CFW is not permanent and you can launch an exploit and install Indexiine.

Load CFW followed by FTPIIU Everywhere and delete Tickets but use Caution.

There plenty of threads here explaining these steps I use Mocha+FSHax CFW.

Indexiine is a permanent offline exploit but you still require an internet connection even if not work to even launch Browser.

sonictopfan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
CFW is not permanent and you can launch an exploit and install Indexiine.

Load CFW followed by FTPIIU Everywhere and delete Tickets but use Caution.

There plenty of threads here explaining these steps I use Mocha+FSHax CFW.

Indexiine is a permanent offline exploit but you still require an internet connection even if not work to even launch Browser.
I’m literally a newbie in Wii U hacking and since I only wanted to backup my discs to play off the hard drive I didn’t see a reason to use CFW especially since I have to either sacrifice one of my DS vc titles or buy another, when I could just install them without the hassle.

But now you intrigued me by saying I can install a non-permanent CFW exploit that can help me fix the tik issue without having to install haxchi over a DS, I’m curious to know

Sorry, I know I’m bothering but I never knew how to FTP, I know it’s related to accessing hardware using the internet into your computer but like how do you do that?

Edit: as long the game works I can let it go, I only bought a couple of dlc anyway so if it doesn’t affect in any way I might just live with it, I only wanted to know if there’s a solution.

Last edited by sonictopfan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oj did the Dj